Happy Fast Money is a trading solution that works with a Grid of orders strategy. The system belongs to the Happy Forex portfolio. The presentation looks welcome and tries to answer all possible questions.
Detailed Happy Fast Money robot review
The system can provide us with the following features and settings to improve our trading experience.
- We can expect that Happy Fast Money will cover us with executing orders completely automatically.
- Trading is possible on EURUSD, GBPUSD, EURGBP, AUDUSD, EURCHF, and USDCHF.
- The robot works with placing limit orders in both directions to catch when the market starts moving in the right direction.
- We can work without proper trading experience.
- The system works the best for all types of traders.
- The only platform to trade is MT4.
- We are allowed customizing the following settings: MinProfit, HedgeAfter, HedgeIncrease, and Setting Hedge.
- Developers added ten robots and one indicator in the package completely for free.
- We are allowed to trade on Windows 7, 8, 10, Mac OS, and Linux.
- Trading on the following accounts is possible: Micro, Mini, and Standard.
- The minimum deposit requirements are high. We should have $5000 on the account.
- It works 24/7 on the market.
Happy Fast Money strategy tests
The advisor performs a mix of a Grid strategy with Hedge. We’d like to note that it’s pretty risky to work with it. Happy Fast Money hasn’t received backtest reports where the system was tested. So, we can’t check what results the system has received working on the past tick data.
Happy Fast Money trading results
We have an account where the system was set to make profits. From the chart, we can note that the drawdown periods can long for half a month or so. The advisor performs orders automatically with 1:500 leverage on MT4. The account has a verified track record. It was created on June 21, 2021, and deposited at $2000. The total gain is 69.55%, while an average monthly gain is 6.08%. The absolute drawdown is 20.97%. This number is high, but not crucial.
There were 1249 deals performed and 15,095.1 pips gained. An average win is 34.10 pips when an average loss is -47.04 pips. The system traded 13.35 pips. The accuracy varies from 68% to 76%. An average trade length is 4 days. The profit factor is 1.67.
The robot works with three pairs at once where EURCHF isn’t profitable at all. The most traded and profitable symbol is AUDUSD – 488 orders and $884.30.
We may note a list of closed deals. The advisor works with opening orders in both directions within a Grid of orders.
The system has closed January and February in profit.
We can buy a copy of the system for 299 EUR and get two licenses and for 499 EUR for five licenses. There is an unlimited number of demo account licenses. The developers provided us with ten robots and an indicator as extras. Happy Forex supports a refund policy within 30 days. We also can rely on free updates, upgrades, and welcome support.
We have 13 reviews written on the Trustpilot site about Happy Forex products. People claim that the trading solutions offered by Happy Forex are good and have to be used for profitable trading.
Happy Fast Money is an expert advisor that works with Grid and Hedge strategies on a real account. We may note that the system is profitable for a long time.
The presentation includes plenty of explanations about how the system functions and what we have to expect from it. The developers support us with a refund policy. Also, there are various positive testimonials written about people’s experience of using Happy Forex’ products.
Compare leading trading systems on the market