The GRID Trading Bot is one of the trading tools that have been integrated into the Pionex exchange to help users automate their trades. It seeks to capitalize on different grid strategies, allowing traders to make a steady income in the volatile crypto market. Let’s dig in to see what more is offered.
First GRID Trading Bot quick summary
These are the highlights of the bot:
- It works 24/7 while you sleep, work, or have fun in your free time.
- It can help you to strictly execute your own setting of low-buy-high-sell trading strategies.
- The bot provides two types of trading methods for users, including an AI-based strategy and a customizable one.
- Grid Trading Bot interacts with a single crypto exchange.
|Offers a customizable strategy
|The grid strategy can be suspended during unpredictable periods
|Trades automatically throughout
|Available for free
|Ease of investment
What is GRID Trading Bot?
This is an automated trading program designed to buy low and sell high automatically in a certain price range. The platform seeks to simplify the trading process, enabling the user to earn a passive income with low risk without much hassle. What’s more, it gets rid of feelings that could influence you to make bad trading decisions. As a consequence, you are able to make small profits continuously when the price rises and falls.
How does the GRID Trading Bot generate profits?
This bot normally makes profits from market fluctuations. What’s required from you is to create a price range and stipulate the number of grids you desire. The bot will continuously place sell orders when the market price increases slightly and initiates buy orders whenever the price drops a bit. Notably, these trades are placed so long as the price remains within your set range.
Safety and security
The bot doesn’t store your funds, so it’s basically safe. All your money is held safely on Pionex, which relies on API keys for transacting crypto coins and uses the 2FA protocol.
How GRID Trading Bot pricing works
You can get this bot for free on Pionex. However, you may incur a 0.05% maker and taker fee of your total trade value for conducting trades on the exchange.
This system is embedded in Pionex, so it works with this crypto exchange only.
How long has GRID Trading Bot been in business?
The trading bot may be as old as its host, Pionex, which was invented in 2019.
How to get started with GRID Trading Bot
Using the bot is easy. Follow these steps to get started:
- Visit the Pionex official page and choose the Grid Trading Bot from the listed trading tools
- You will then be presented with 2 kinds of the bot: “Use AI Strategy” and “Set Myself”
- Several parameters will be suggested for you if you select the first option, including the recommended price range and the expected profit per grid
- Indicate the amount of money you want to trade with
- The system will begin trading automatically upon clicking on the ‘Create’ icon
- Later, you will be required to provide permission for the bot to transfer the amount of the 2 assets of the selected pair on your behalf and initiate sell and buy orders accordingly
- But if you decide to work with the “Set Myself” option, you will be supplied with a different set of parameters
- The bot will start trading after you install the settings
To receive customer support, join the platform’s Telegram channel. It comprises nearly 2000 members, who you may find many of them online at any point in time. Here you can ask any questions relating to the service and get relevant feedback. Alternatively, you can go through the FAQ section. You might just find the answer you are searching for.
You can get this bot for free and begin earning profits from the constant price fluctuations using the grid strategy 24/7. It is user-friendly and you won’t have a hard time setting it up. However, unpredictable situations in the crypto market, such as the delisting of a currency, will suspend the grid strategy automatically. As a result, you will miss out on opportunities to make money.
Reliability - 6/10
Pricing - 10/10
User interface - 8/10
Customer reviews - 5/10
Supported exchanges - 5/10