Grid Master Pro is a Forex expert advisor that was designed by FXAutomater. It was several times upgraded to work stable. So, we are here to check how it works right now.
Detailed Grid Master Pro review
We have united all information in an easy-to-read list below.
- The advisor executed orders automatically on a terminal for us.
- It was designed based on the download free version.
- There were added 3 additional trading strategies in the Grid Master PRO.
- There are the following features implemented: “Advanced Time Management system, Notification System, Friday Exit System, Advanced News Filter and additional parameters for making Grid Master PRO more flexible.”
- The main currency pair is GBPUSD.
- We can set it for other pairs as well.
- It supports NZDCAD.
- The system works based on the right risks and proper exit trading logic.
- The system can scalps in both directions during trading.
- The devs claimed that “probably, the safest way of using grid-based trading strategies is to determine wisely the most probable trading direction and allow trading only in this direction.”
- There’s an overbought-oversold trend filter
- There’s a volatility filter.
- The system has email and push notifications.
- There’s a Friday exit system.
- High spread, slippage, and broker protection are implemented.
- The minimum deposit is $1000.
- The optimal deposit is $3000.
- The RIO can be from 15% to 30%.
- M15 is the default time frame.
- The default settings are “reasonably aggressive.”
- We can see how the system will look on the terminal.
- The developers provide the full list of settings, as usual. It’s a good sign.
- There’s enough intel to understand how the system executes backtests.
- We can read once again features with claims.
Grid Master Pro strategy tests
It’s a GBPUSD report on the M15 time frame based on the eleven-year tick data. The modeling quality was 99.90% with variable spreads. An initial deposit was $1,000. The total net profit was $12,842. The profit factor was 3.85. The system traded 1172 orders with an average win rate of 78, 84%.
Grid Master Pro live account trading results
The advisor has been working on the real account on FXOpen automatically. The leverage is 1:500. The platform is MT4. The track record is not verified. The account was created on February 19, 2021, and deposited at $10,000. Since then, the absolute gain has become 51.12%. An average monthly gain is 6.60%. The maximum drawdown is 29.65%.
The system has closed 222 orders with 1574.5 pips. An average profit is 13.20 pips when an average loss is -8.06 pips. The only direction to trade is shorts – 72% of the accuracy rate. An average trade length is one day. The win rate is 7.83.
The Long direction wasn’t traded at all.
We may note that SL and TP levels are hidden and that the system uses Martingale.
The system hasn’t lost any months this year.
The system costs $137 with -$60 OFF. The package includes one real and three demo accounts. We can rely on the best support and a 60-day refund policy.
We have no testimonials written about this system. It’s weird taking into account the company is well known among Forex traders.
Compare leading trading systems on the market