Detailed Forex Robot Review
Gravity FX is a foreign exchange expert advisor robot developed by a group of forex trading professionals.
It has been invented with the aim of providing the traders with the ultimate forex money machine, but is it really as great as the developers demand it to be?
Gravity FX offers three products to its customers –
- Gravity FX 1.0 for $99
- Gravity FX 3.0 for $199
- Gravity FX 5.0 for $299
Gravity FX developers promise many benefits to the forex traders with their latest improvements, such as –
- The system has an increased trading frequency.
- The risk to the minimum reasonable levels is reduced.
- It has an improved profit protection system.
- The new exit trading logic is also improved.
However, we cannot confirm the reality of these promises unless we use the robot.
Gravity FX Features
The forex robot functions with the following features –
- Automated trading.
- Broker spy module.
- Low Startup.
- No time dependence.
- ECN broker compatible.
- Stealth mode.
- Automatic 4/5 digits broker detection.
Just like the characteristics, these features are also promised on the official website of Gravity FX. It cannot be said that all these are genuinely present in the EA.
Gravity FX is designed for the most liquid and narrowest spread currency pair such as EURUSD, USDJPY. AUDUSD and USDCHF. We can break down its trading strategy like this –
- The robot can be used with any MetaTrader 4 based broker.
- The winning transactions are broken in 10 to 15 pips on average which does not qualify as aggressive scalping by any forex broker.
- Gravity FX follows short and medium terms trends and aims to win one or two pips per transaction.
- Being a legal product, this robot does not harm brokers in any way.
- The currency pairs it supports have the steadiest spread, that allows the traders to make profit consistently by widening the spread on the exact right time.
- It has an in-built high spread protection system that protects the traders from making losses during the high market volatility.
- It also has a broker protection system.
Whether all these are useful, and function properly as promised, can only be confirmed by traders that have used the EA.
Gravity FX had registered its Myfxbook account on May 8 this year. It follows the semi-automated and automated forex trading style. We can view the trading results by taking a look at the trading chart.
The track record and trading privileges are verified, which makes it a genuine source. Still, the chart is not convincing because most of the data is locked and we cannot see them. However, we can view the dropdown from this chart, which is 68.51%. It is a very disappointing number, so traders have high risks of losing their money by using it. The equity is shown as 87.89%, but we cannot trust this data because the amounts of deposit and balance are hidden. This chart was last updated on July 30, so the current situation cannot be acquired from it.
The monthly gain analysis also displays disappointing results.
The gain has dropped from 77.99% to 31.13%, which is a lot lower than before.
Reviews from Customers
We have not been able to find customer reviews of Gravity FX, which shows that not many people have used this EA so far. However, we have found one review from a reliable source.
Johan Olwage, from South Africa, says that the EA had a good performance initially, but it continued to worsen with time, and now it is a failure. However, he expects that with some improvements, the EA can function better.
Johan Olwage is a registered user of a renowned forex trading forum, so everything he states is trustworthy.
Compare leading trading systems on the market