Market players should take advantage of the dip in equities and continue to accumulate holdings, according to Goldman Sachs strategists to UBS Global Wealth Management.
- Strategists led by Cecilia Mariotti believe the selloff in stocks in a number of firms may be overdone soon, with yields unlikely to move higher.
- Valuations are not expected to become a “binding constraint” for stocks, the strategists wrote in a note.
- Gains were recorded in US stock market futures and European benchmarks on Tuesday, indicating a possible easing of the selloff.
- UBS Chief Investment Officer Mark Haefele said investors should prop themselves against volatility, following the hawkish remarks of the Federal Reserve.
- Haefele said the easing of policy tools are should not be a factor in the corporate earnings outlook, citing consumer spending and access to capital.
- Analysts believe that ta hawkish Fed will not have any fundamental changes on the positive outlook in equities.
And here is a golden tip
Want to profit from forex news? These forex robots earned the best historical yields to investors. Check out Best Forex Robots