Golden Million is a trading solution that doesn’t work on a real or demo account. We have a short presentation about the system’s features. The developer provided us with a cut backtest but forgot to share verified trading results. Nevertheless, let’s check out what we have on the plate.
Detailed Golden Million robot review
The advisor has some details, features, and settings explained. We have grouped them up in the following list.
- The system was designed to help us with executing orders completely automatically on our terminal.
- We may do whatever we want.
- There’s a professional algorithm developer for trading on financial markets, crypto currency market and Forex.
- The developer has over 15 years of trading experience.
- He insisted that he has over several million dollars.
- We don’t know a reason for him to sell anything.
- The robot will stop selling within 3-6 months.
- There will be a private club of users.
- He wants to help people with earning profits on the Forex market.
- He made his money trading Gold.
- The advisor is easy to set up.
- We should customize our risks manually.
- The main pair is XAUUSD.
- H1 is the core time frame.
- The account type should be Hedge.
- We can start with leverage from 1:100.
Golden Million strategy tests
The system was tested on, probably, one symbol. The historical data quality was 99%. An initial deposit of $1,000 has become $80,720,861 of the total net profit. The maximum drawdown was 16.94%. The profit factor was 12.25. It has executed 1252 deals with a 92% win rate for shorts and 92% for longs.
Golden Million trading results
The dev’s portfolio doesn’t include any account that would be connected to Golden Million. This doesn’t increase the level of trust between us and this service. The system should have actual trading results to provide us with proof of win rates, profit factor, profitability, drawdowns, and many other details.
We can purchase a copy of the system for just $999. The developer provided us with two rental options for $499 for six months and $699 for one year. In the last case, we can save 30%. The system is available for a demo download. This allows us to perform backtest on the terminal, check settings, etc.
The presentation includes so many negative testimonials about the system and that it didn’t work properly at all. The advisor brought many losses without significant profits. We also can note that the developer didn’t even try to answer those claims and explain what’s going on.
Aleksei Bordak runs a profile without a photo. It’s not professional and looks suspicious. He is originally from Russia. There are five products and 41 signals on the board. Most of those signals are hidden or were stopped.
Golden Million is an expert advisor that doesn’t have an account to work on. It’s rare to see that expensive trading robot without proper proof that it’s a profitable solution. There are many negative reviews written about the robot quality. So, it would be great if the developer updates the advisor for future usage.
Leave a Reply