Good M Stops is a trading advisor that was designed by Noorullah Aimaq and uploaded on September 18, 2021. The last version is 12.70. It was downloaded 219 times in total. So, let’s check how it performs and what customers say about its reliability and efficacy.
Detailed Gold M Stops review
Let’s talk about features, settings, and other details that the developer explained to us.
- The system executes orders on the market completely automatically.
- We have a current price of $600. The next one will be $750.
- There are only two copies left for this price.
- It can trade the following pairs XAUUSD, AUDUSD, USDCAD, EURUSD, GBPUSD, and AUDCAD.
- We can customize other pirs for the rest of the cross pairs.
- We have that “each entry point is calculated using an advanced input filter based on the analysis of the movement of the price chart.”
- It can be used by beginners and pros either.
- It has protection against high spreads, and allows us to trade with a fixed or automatic lot size.
- We have to work with it only on a Hedge account.
- The minimum balance is $800 for working with Gold.
- We can work with AUDUSD having only $200 on the balance.
- The optimal time frame to trade is M5.
- We should use a VPS service to be profitable.
- The same recommendation we have about an ECN account.
- “Every trade is protected by stop-loss and trailing stop-loss.”
- It’s protected from the market’s rough moves.
- The system is easy to set up.
- There are two trailing stop loss features.
Gold M Stops strategy tests
The system was introduced without backtest reports provided. It’s weird to see this on the MQL5 forum because usually the developers are welcome to provide us with proper intel about how the system was tested.
Gold M Stops live account trading results
The robot has been running a demo USD account on IC Markets with 1:500 leverage automatically. The maximum drawdown is 38.5%. The maximum deposit load is 31.5%. The win rate is 82.1%. We have a low reliability of these signals. The absolute growth is only 3.09%.
The system executes 39 orders weekly. An average trade length is two days.
We can note that the data was moderated and there’s a removed period in the past.
The system works with high risks from time to time.
There were 448 orders traded. The best trade is $992 when the worst trade is -$757.79. It works with 19.83 of the recovery factor and 6.56 of the profit factor. An average monthly profit is 3.20%.
The advisor opens orders only on Gold.
The system can be purchased for $600 for a lifetime license. The subscription is available for $75 monthly. We can enjoy a demo copy of the system to trade secure backtests, check settings, and so on. There’s no refund policy provided.
Noorullah Aimaq is from Afghanistan who has a beginner rate of 1286. There are 13 products on the board. His trading solutions have a 4.2 rate based on five reviews.
We have mostly positive testimonials written about the system performance.
Gold M Stops is a robot that focuses on trading Gold. The presentation is not informative at all. We have no backtest reports provided.
Trading results show that the owner is afraid of trading with real money on the market. The price is high and the offer doesn’t include refunds.