FXParabol is an expert advisor that is promoted through the Forex Store blog. The system works on the real market to be profitable. So, let’s have a closer look at its trading results to decide whether it is a worthy investment solution for 2022.
Detailed FXParabol robot review
We have united all features and explanations that we found in the following list:
- The advisor is allowing us to work with the real market completely automatically.
- We can work with the following indicators: Parabolic SAR and Bollinger Bands.
- So, they allow the robot to spot entry points precisely.
- The advisor opens and closes orders for us without a need for people interaction.
- The system can recover after losing orders.
- We can work with USDJPY and USDCHF charts.
- It cuts out drawdowns to be better.
- We are allowed to customize all possible settings.
- The system works with decreasing drawdowns.
- It’s possible to trade through any broker house.
- We can work with any account type.
- The platform can be MT4 or MT5.
- The advisor has been working for a long time.
- An expected accuracy is 70%.
FXParabol strategy tests
We have a test where the robot worked with the data from USDJPY on H1. The data period was 2015-2022. The modeling quality was 90.00% with 30-pips spreads. An initial deposit was $10,000 and it has turned into $40,232 of the total net profit. The profit factor was 2.65. The system has 406 deals traded with the 75% win rate for shorts and 73% for longs.
FXParabol live trading results
The system works on a real profile that was deployed on FXOpen. It opens orders automatically with the leverage of 1:500 on MT4. The account has a verified track record. It was created on August 19, 2020, and deposited at $1,000. Its total gain is 446.83% with an average monthly gain of 9.86%. The maximum drawdown is 22.86%. It’s a moderate level.
We have 139 deals closed and 1639.1 pips gained. The system has lost 100+ pips since our last visit. An average win is 51.26 pips when an average loss is -73.42%. The accuracy is 78% for longs and 63% for shorts. An average trade length is 10 days. The profit factor is 2.27.
The advisor preferences trading the short direction over the long one.
The system avoids trading any session excluding the European one.
Thursday and Friday with 33 orders are the most traded days.
The system has to lose only seven deals to lose 10% of the balance. These risks are high.
The robot uses Martingale consistently on Grids of 3-5 orders.
The beginning of this year looks profitable for the robot.
We can purchase the system from the Forex Store or from the site for $289. This price looks fair enough. We can expect to get a single real account license, account switching, many demo licenses, following NFA rules, and a 30-day refund policy applied.
We have no testimonials published from real clients. It looks suspicious because the system provides good profits.
FXParabol is a trading solution that works on the real market. Alas, the system is pretty young to be a good robot because we don’t know how it handles Grids with Martingale on the 6-12 scales. The presentation is also not featured by testimonials from real clients.
Compare leading trading systems on the market