FXHelix Expert Advisor Review
FXHelix is an automated trading advisor that appeared in 2019, is presented on a simple one-page website, and its price is $210. The advisor is set up for safe trading with a controlled landing. To view the sales page, go to fxhelix.com. Next, we will collect all the available information and try to understand if it makes sense in this program and whether it is worth buying.
FXHelix is a one-currency trading robot designed for working with the AUD / USD chart. After making a purchase, you receive:
- One perpetual license, you can use it on any real account. In theory, this means that you can change the broker and drag and drop the license for the FXHelix advisor. How it will be in practice is unclear, since this nuance on the site is not scheduled.
- Free perpetual updates that are unclear when they will be released and what settings will affect.
- User Guide – a plain text file, which will contain instructions for installing FXHelix in the MetaTrader 4 trading terminal.
As a bonus, you get the best round-the-clock technical support, which you can contact through the form on the site: you need to specify a name, email and write a message. We don’t understand what language managers communicate in, how quickly they respond to calls and how they are better than others. We send a testing message and wait – since the site has declared round-the-clock assistance, we expect to receive a response within 15 minutes or earlier. Managers did not meet this limit and this means that if your adviser fails or does not want to tune in, due to the lack of operational assistance, you will lose a part of the deposit or miss the chance to earn money.
The site does not have a detailed description of the algorithm by which the FXHelix advisor systematically opens and closes its transactions. There are only a few useful fragments that we will try to combine into a working system:
- The program analyzes the chart, collects data on the speed of price movement and calculates the average value.
- When the price deviates from the set average value, the adviser receives a signal to prepare entry into the position.
- Next, the robot determines the direction of entry, places pending orders and expects the transaction (or a new trading signal).
The developers claim that by analyzing the average movement and placing pending orders, the FXHelix Expert Advisor can trade monthly with profit (which one is not specified). In difficult situations, the program can activate several transactions at once and connect the martingale system to restore the deposit. For everything to work, it is recommended that the trader replenish the account with $240 (or more) and conduct a series of tests with 0.01 lots (you can use any amount further).
FXHelix yield curve on the myfxbook service: from June 2018 to November 2019, the adviser increased the starting deposit by more than 500%.
We move closer to the footer of the site and open a hidden section where the developers publish real legal information that is forbidden to be faked. Here are a few key points that will help characterize the project:
- The terms of the user agreement may be changed unilaterally at any time without prior notice to customers.
- There are only two reasons for allowing a refund in the 30-day warranty period: the adviser failed or the client lost more than 40% of the trading account. Money is returned if the client succeeds in proving any of the listed events.
- The company does not bear any responsibility for losses and lost profits – all information is provided for informational purposes, does not guarantee anything and is not necessary for use.
Closer to the final part, the CFTC 4.41 rule was published, which warns that the program has never been tested on a real deposit.
We consider FXHelix unsafe software that will quickly lead to a loss of deposit. If for some reason you doubt – pay attention to the following several arguments:
- On the official website, there is no information about the developers and their qualifications – now every student can program a trading adviser, so the data on the organizers must be publicly available.
- The developers published only a general concept, under which you can build a lot of free indicators, strategies and trading advisers from thematic online forums. Also, the program can connect martingale and increase the risk in each position.
- The presented trade statistics are hypothetical, do not guarantee absolutely any results and have never experienced in reality. That is, you are selling a product that, after adding a real deposit, will work in an unpredictable scenario.
As a confirmation of our arguments, we reviewed many sites and did not find any positive feedback about the program: everyone complained that it was a useless product designed to drain a deposit. Write in the comments what you think about the FXHelix advisor? Perhaps you will have some unique story where the product has established itself on the positive side and allowed you to make good money.