Instead of a great promo, we see these negative statements about why people usually lose the account and are disappointed in being a trader. Frankly, it’s awkward.
Detailed FX Scalper X Review
These two lines of icons with a bit of explanation are everything we have about the system. It’s unprofessional to pitch the robot that way.
- The robot is a fully automated trading solution. It runs the charts without our attention.
- The main strategy is Scalping based on a Grid of orders.
- The system works only on the M1 time frame.
- There are five currency pairs to work with: EUR/GBP, AUD/USD, EUR/USD, GBP/USD, and USD/CAD.
- The robot “provided” $150,000 from $100 in 2020. Of course, it’s an unproven lie.
- The presentation is featured by backtest reports. It allows us to be convinced that everything was sound before the system got released.
- It’s easy to set up on the MT4 terminal.
- The system allows us to put emotions aside from trading. So, these profits will be stress-free.
- We have to have over $100 on balance to start trading with the minimum Lot Size.
- We may not have previous trading experience to be profitable with it.
- The delivery time is quite high – one day. There’s no auto check out.
FX Scalper X Strategy Tests
We have got several backtest reports on the site published. So, we’re free to pick any to check it up. This one is a GBP/USD report performed on the shortest time frame (M1). The data was chosen from a 2010-2019 period. The modeling quality was 99.90%. An initial deposit was $100. The total net profit has become $29,878,855.88. The Profit Factor was 2.02. FX Scalper X has performed only 18,236 trades with a 49% win-rate for Shorts and 48% for Longs.
Real Account Trading Results
FX Scalper X runs the charts on a real USD account. The broker was chosen – LQDFX. It works automatically on the MetaTrader 4 platform. The leverage is the middle of the pack – 1:300. The account has a Verified Track Record. It was created on January 12, 2021, and deposited at $2,850. Since then, the absolute gain has amounted to +32.85%. An average monthly gain is +10.35%. The maximum drawdown is 14.91%. It’s an acceptable one compared with the provided profits. The account is tracked by fifty-eight investors.
FX Scalper X has performed 2422 trades with 9495.9 pips. An average win is 11.93 pips that is twice less than an average loss (-21.70 pips). The robot has traded 24.49 Lots. The win-rate is 75% for Longs and 77% for Shorts. An average trade length is over sixteen with a half hours. The Profit Factor is 1.72. It’s a common number for a scalper. Good ones have a profit factor from 1.6 and higher.
The system manages five M1 charts: AUD/USD, EUR/GBP, EUR/USD, GBP/USD, and USD/CAD. The most traded and profitable is GBP/USD with 845 deals and $352.55 of the profits.
The system trades during the European trading session.
Wednesday took advantage as the most traded day – 580 deals.
The account is run with low risks to the balance. To lose 10% of the balance, we have to lose 168 deals in a row.
The system scalps good profits as for the M1 scalper.
The robot has made solid profits trading with low risks.
There are four packages which we can buy. The first three are subscriptions, and the last one is a lifetime pack. The three-month pack is available for $117. The six-month pack costs $157. The twelve-month pack can be purchased for only $197. The lifetime pack’s price is $277. It’s an honest price for a scalper. The developers hid the intel about the packages’ features. We have no refund policy to get sure we’re safe if the robot goes nuts during the first 30 days of usage.
We have to complete checkout on the site.
The presentation includes some positive testimonials about how much people obtained having used this scalper.
FX Scalper X is a scalper that makes a good profit on the real account. The price is affordable for many.
There are some cons as well. Scalping is a dangerous strategy and isn’t welcomed by many brokers.
The system is so young, to be sure, it’s a stable and predictable trading solution. The developers don’t support the deal with a refund policy.