FX Profit Signals is the service that provides signals for investors and average traders who want to improve their skills.
The presentation looks quite simple as for this type of service. The devs claimed that “Learn, Trade, and Profit with the Best Forex Signals.”
Detailed FX Profit Signals review
The system provides us with some explanations. We have to focus on the most important intel.
- There are free signals available.
- The system is a “powerful Forex trading analysis tool that provides subscribers with Buy/Sell trading signals.”
- They are delivered in real-time.
- They can assist us in our trading plan.
- There are paid Forex signals provided.
- They can be market execution or pending orders.
- Signals have good accuracy. Which one isn’t mentioned.
- There’s a welcome and technical support.
- We can see signals running on the market.
- The service fits amateurs and pros perfectly.
- It provides “clear entry and exit points.”
- There are innovative trade ideas for Forex.
- We can expect to get help with risk management.
- There’s copy-trading software provided.
- All tools were developed only by professional traders, developers, and analysts.
FX Profit Signals strategy tests
- The signals have the next parameters: time, entry point, direction, cross pair, take profit, and stop loss.
- They “give us strategies for all market conditions (trend following, for trend reversal, or counter trend trading).”
- They will teach us “the critical areas.”
We have no backtest reports provided. It’s a huge con because they claimed that they are the greatest possible team with professionals. This type of report provides us with an intro about how the system managed past trading data.
FX Profit Signals trading results
We have two unverified reports. The developers decided not to share their real account with us where these orders are needed to be executed. They have the account for sure because copy-trading services can be provided when a sub-account copies orders from the master one. If we have no results from it, it’s so suspicious. We would like to know details about how the system works in the real market and what results it achieved.
We have four packages. The first pack costs €45 for a month. We can rent the system for three months for €90, for six months for €140, and for a year for €210. There are 5-7 signals daily, we can expect to get 1000-2000 pips a month. The last two packs include the FXProfitSignals EA. We are allowed to get access to a VIP channel.
The devs claimed about their premium membership:
- We have more trading opportunities that allow us to achieve better results.
- We can get all signals analyzed.
- We can check our decisions with the ones that are made by developers.
- We can get signals for Gold, Silver, and WTI as well.
- If the direction of the market changes, we get intel.
- The premium members “exit the market profitably twice as often.”
The site includes some testimonials that could be fake. We don’t have any sign that they were written by real people. The devs could do it when the site was launched.
FX Profit Signals service looks like a signal service that is below average. We have no details about it explained. The presentation doesn’t reveal details about how the system works with mentioned strategies. We have no backtest and trading results provided. The devs don’t care about verified testimonials. We can’t suggest you work with this service.
Compare leading trading systems on the market