The FX Premiere company delivers many various services signals for Forex, educational materials, access to Telegram channels and forums. The presentation looks so wordy and semi-professional.
Detailed Forex Robot Review
We have grouped up signals features, strategies, and other notes in the list:
- The system transfers over 50 Forex-related signals daily received from different sources.
- We can receive signals for fifteen Forex pairs and XAU/USD.
- The signal frequency is 2-15 signals daily.
- They are delivered with the same format: Symbol, Direction, Entry Price, Take Profit, and Stop Loss.
- We can get only signals for Gold on a daily basis.
- Stop Loss and Take Profit levels cover deals from losses after the sharp market moves.
- The Telegram channel has a pip counter.
- The vendor accepts Cards and PayPal.
- We are free to cancel a subscription anytime we want.
- The signals are the execution orders.
- The developers provide 24/7 knowledgeable live support.
- It’s rare to see the possibility to ask something for a representative in the Live Chat.
- The presentation is featured with a news feed with fresh updates, trading ideas, and market analysis.
- We have a list of indicators that are used to generate the signals: Fibonacci Retracement Levels, Support and Resistance levels, Bollinger Bands, Moving Averages.
- So, according to the list, there are trend and price action strategies.
- The system takes into account high impact news as well.
FX Premiere Strategy Tests
The vendor doesn’t provide backtest reports. It’s a huge con. It means that there could be many 3rd-party designed EAs or many providers, and the site owner doesn’t control all of them.
Real Account Trading Results
The company doesn’t trade signals on its own.
We have these reports for each free signal. As for a channel with almost 14k subscribers there are few views.
There are weekly reports. It’s the last one (18.01-24.01). We don’t have reports any closer. From this one, we can notice that the win-rate is only 60% and this is low as for paid signals. Of course, it would be better to see an account where these signals were traded and closed with exact the claimed profits, but alas.
As we can see there are three offers and several packages. The “one OFF fee” costs $500. We’ll get access to a VIP Telegram channel with over 4111 members and more signals. There’s no refund policy.
There are three common packages. FX Signals Basic costs $47 monthly. We can get 2-15 signals daily with 1-3 targets per trade. The Standard pack costs $97 for four months. The package includes 6-15 daily signals, up to 5 gold signals, and 1-3 targets per trade. The Premium package costs $199 for an annual subscription. It has 8-15 daily signals, up to 5 gold signals, and 1-3 targets per trade. The Standard pack allows us to save 25%, The Premium – 35%.
We can receive five Gold signals for $19.99 monthly.
When we wrote this article, a 14000th member appeared. So, there’s a Telegram channel with free signals.
There are 14000 subscribers, 979 photos, 252 videos, and 2140 links.
FX Premiere has a Trustpilot widget on the site. Clicking on it, we find ourselves on the page with a 4.8 rate based on 2564 reviews.
There are many faceless positive reviews with one or several lines of text.
As we can see, these positive testimonials were written by paid by free signals users.
This person noticed that the signals are received from other channels and reposted them here.
FX Premiere is an average signal service.
First, it’s a cheap service.
Second, there are no backtest reports and trading results given.
Third, there’s a big community in the Telegram channel. Four, there’s no refund policy provided.
If we sum everything up, it’s clear FX Premiere is an aggregator with all accompanying risks. To trust or not to trust is up to you.
Compare leading trading systems on the market