FX Fortnite is a robot that was designed and released in August 2020. It’s a quite well-known robot, so there are many reviews on the web including ours.
Detailed Forex Robot Review
The presentation provides little information about the EA, settings, and functionality. We’ve gathered everything up:
- The first we see, after trading results that were posted right at the top, is info that IC Markets is a cool broker. It’s unprofessional to start a presentation from this.
- The EA trades fully automatically.
- There are indicators that analyze the market 24/5.
- The default settings are good to go. So, everything we have to do is just set the EA on the proper chart.
- The main strategy is Trend trading with opening additional trades in the direction of the Trend (Hedging).
- The EA works only on the EUR/CHF symbol, performing on the H1 time frame.
- It can be run on any MT4 broker house.
- There are money requirements:
- $1000 for a 0.01 Lot Size on a Standard account.
- $10 for a 0.01 Lot Size on a Mini account.
- The leverage should be from 1:100.
- The robot works with three types of risks: Conservative, Middle, and Aggressive.
FX Fortnite Strategy Tests
It’s a low-risk report that united eight months of 2020. It was on EUR/CHF on the H1 time frame. The modeling quality was only 90. The spreads were lower than 3 pips (2 pips). An initial deposit was $1000. The total net profit was $531. The Profit Factor was 2.01. The maximum drawdown was acceptable – 19.49%. The robot traded 614 deals with a 61% win-rate for a SELL direction and 67% for a LONG one.
Real Account Trading Results
It’s a real USD account that was created on August 12, 2020. It was deposited twice at $992 totally. As we can see, the margin level (525%) is enough to open new trades and support old and new ones.
The absolute gain has become +186.6% for 113 days of trading activities. An average monthly return is +31.4%. The win-rate for both directions is 74.3%. The Profit Factor is 2.90. An average trade length is more than two hours. The EA trades quite frequently – 10 trades daily.
The EA trades both directions equally by the win-rate and Profit Factor. Most trades were closed on the BUY direction (673), compared with the SELL direction (552).
There’s a single strategy behind the system (#258789).
Friday is the less traded day but has the highest Profit Factor (4.34) compared with the others.
Most of the trading activities go after the London Stock Exchange and during the European session.
As we can see, Profit Factor went higher (8.07) after trading the first two days of December 2020.
The robot trades only with a fixed Lot Size (0.01).
There are three packages, sorted by value: Bronze, Gold, and Platinum. The Bronze one costs $149 for one real and one demo account. The Gold pack costs $199 and includes two real and two demo licenses. The ultimate pack called Platinum costs $249 and provides three demo and three real licenses. All of them provide free updates, support, a knowledge pack, and a 30-day money-back guarantee.
The FX Fortnite robot has a page on Forex Peace Army with a connected account to show trading results. We’ve mentioned that there are many reviews on Google, but the fact is, there’s a lack of customer reviews who bought it and ran on a demo and real account. They would help other seekers for a profitable EA to make a decision about FX Fortnite.
FX Fortnite is a robot that uses Trend and Hedge trading to make profits. The developers didn’t provide a proper amount of information about the robot, its settings, and other details. The robot is so young to say for sure about its functionality and mid-term and long-term trading results
We have to check upcoming trading results for at least a half year to be sure it works well under different market conditions.
Compare leading trading systems on the market