FX Classic Trader is a company that sells its Expert Advisor. It’s the best solution for everyone who buys it.
The presentation looks semi-professional but has the minimum info to make the right decision.
Detailed Forex Robot Review
Let’s talk about EA’s features, settings, and strategy:
- It trades price swinging between Support and Resistance levels, using indicators to analyze market conditions.
- The robot works only on the MetaTrader 4 platform.
- It trades fully automatically, placing orders, managing Stop Loss, and Take Profit levels.
- The EA has a smart money-management system.
- It follows FIFO and NFA rules.
- We can use it on any broker we want.
- There’s lifetime support and verified trading results.
- The company put many efforts into designing this EA.
- The EA has to be run on the low-spreads (ECN) accounts.
- The minimum leverage can be 1:50.
- The optimal leverage should be from 1:100 to up to 1:500.
- The robot works well only on 5-digit brokers.
- The minimum margin requirements for trading with a 0.01 Lot is $200.
- VPS is a good option to decrease execution speed.
- It should be online 24/7.
- We can run it on Standard, Micro, and Mini accounts.
FX Classic Trader Strategy Tests
There’s only one backtest – EUR/GBP. It was performed on the H1 time frame in a period between 2017 and March 2020. The modeling quality was 90%. The maximum spreads were set at 20 pips. An initial deposit was $499. The total net profit was $783k. The Profit Factor was high – 13.23. The maximum drawdown was high as well (-14.78%). The EA closed 429 deals with 85%-86% of the win-rate.
Real Account Trading Results
We’ve got a real account that was created not so long time ago on March 28, 2020, and was funded twice at $3009 in total. The robot doesn’t use all available margin. There’s much left (2186%).
The total return is +256.4%. An average monthly return is +20.5%. The maximum drawdown is only -1.8%. The win-rate is 67.6%. The Profit Factor is 2.10. An average trade frequency is up to five deals weekly. The account is online for 257 days.
The account is run with low risks. The average trade length is the swing one – 2.4 days. An average win is $157.2 when an average loss is -$155.75.
Both directions are traded equally by orders, profit factor, and win-rate. BUY has brought $5853 of the profit when SELL has brought only $4451.
There’s a single strategy that works on a single chart.
The less traded day is Friday (32 deals) because the EA doesn’t want to keep trades over the weekend.
EUR and GBP force the EA to focus on trading during a European session.
As we could notice, the robot has less win-rate than it was at the start.
Trading results of the seven last weeks were not great.
The robot costs $109 in a Basic pack. It includes one real and one demo account. The Business pack costs $129 and includes two real and two demo accounts. The Premium pack costs $149, and it’s featured by three real and demo accounts. The developer didn’t provide a money-back guarantee.
There are 2114 happy clients, but no reviews from them.
The company has a page on Forex Peace Army with a connected account with trading results. The robot is so young, so there’s no feedback from people.
FX Classic Trader is a robot that performs swing trading, opening trades mostly during a European trading session when EUR and GBP are most active.
Alas, the developers didn’t reveal their team to ensure us that they have a proper level of trading experience.
EA’s trading results are going worse than it was at the start of trading. So, you don’t have to hurry to make a decision about FX Classic Trader.