FX Blaster Pro is a well-known EA among the Forex community. The main statement welcomes us with intel that the robot is consistently profitable and has verified trading results.
Detailed Forex Robot Review
Let’s talk about a strategy and robot’s features to understand if it fits us:
- The robot is a set-and-forget solution.
- It can be customized for our needs.
- It can be run on any broker, including the US ones.
- The EA has a money-management system that decreases drawdowns and calculates Lot Sizes according to our needs.
- There’s a recovery system (Martingale?).
- The robot is featured by high slippage protection that doesn’t allow opening new deals if slippage is higher than a preset value.
- There’s broker protection as well. It lets cover our SL and TP levels from brokers that can hunt Stop Losses.
- The EA works based on three different and worked apart strategies.
- The main strategy is the Trend one. There are additional strategies: Grid, Martingale, and Hedge.
- It works with four risk levels Low, Middle, High, Combi.
- The company has little transparency comparing to the other EAs designers.
FX Blaster Pro Strategy Tests
The vendor didn’t post backtest reports. Most of the traders would like to compare backtest performance with real account one, especially factors like win-rate, Lot Size, and risks, Profit Factor, and so on. Not providing them tells us that the developers didn’t perform then or they’re sick to be revealed to potential buyers.
Real Account Trading Results
We’ve got a real USD account on the Fort Financial Services broker. The robot trades automatically, using technical indicators with the maximum leverage – 1:1000 on MT4. The account has a Verified Track Record. It was created on March 17, 2020, and deposited at $1000. An absolute gain was +195.93%. An average monthly gain is +13.64%. The maximum drawdown was -15.12%.
High drawdowns are rare for this EA.
The robot closed 2496 deals with -79.2 pips. An average win (11.06 pips) is twice less than an average loss (-22.62 pips). The win-rate is 66% for Longs and 68% for Shorts. An average trade length is less than 3 hours. The Profit Factor is 1.64.
It trades six symbols AUD/USD, EUR/GBP, EUR/JPY, EUR/USD, GBP/USD, and USD/CAD. The most tradeable are EUR/JPY and EUR/USD currency pairs. The most profitable is USD/CAD.
FX Blaster Pro focuses on trading during a European trading session.
The less tradeable days are Monday and Friday.
The robot trades with acceptable risks to the account balance.
The EA works on a Standard non-ECN account because there’s no commission. Lot Size is hidden from us and from the broker too.
As we can see, in the beginning, the EA traded with significant risks. Now, with low risks, it can provide 3%-5% of the monthly gain, not higher.
The second account was stopped at the end of October 2020.
There are two packages Standard and Advance. The Standard pack costs $299 for a single real account license. For $459, we can buy the Advance pack with three real licenses. All packages are featured by a user manual, free updates, and upgrades, 24/7 welcome support.
The company doesn’t provide people’s feedback on the site.
Forex Store was informed by many buyers that they didn’t receive licenses, that support doesn’t work as it should, and so on. If Forex Store warns us, it means that investing in this EA will be a huge mistake.
FX Blaster Pro is a mix of risky strategies that help the robot to perform Trend trading. The robot trades with “mid of the pack” results. There’s nothing special to be seen.
The most important part that warns us was that FX Blaster Pro clients’ complaints reached the Forex Store administration, so they decreased the rating of the robot to the scam one. Now, it’s not a time to buy it.
Leave a Reply