Forex Paris 2021 is a trading advisor that was released several weeks ago on March 23, 2021, by Ruben Octavio. The system was demo downloaded 700 times. The current version is 1.3 that was uploaded on March 29, 2021. We can buy the robot on the MQL5 market only.
Detailed Forex Paris 2021 Review
The presentation is one page long, and it looks not quite informative.
- Forex Paris 2021 works automatically on the terminal.
- The robot is available in both: MT4 and MT5 versions.
- It’s a 2-in-1 adaptive and dynamic algorithm with more than 99% profitable trades in the historical backtest
- It usually opens multiple trades per week and closes them mostly within the same day.
- The current price is available for the next four copies. The next one will be $399.
- The robot doesn’t support martingale, smart recovery, grid trading, or averaging.
- The developer suggests we use a VantageFX broker.
- It covers all open trades with fixed Stop Loss and Take Profit.
- There’s always one trade at a time.
- There are two algorithms for GBP/USD and EUR/USD.
- We can use the system with other pairs we want.
- It can be attached to any time frame.
- There’s a list of parameters.
- We can change SL and TP levels in pips.
- There’s a magic number that is used to mark all open trades by the system.
- The system requires to be backtested on the determined broker before running live.
Forex Paris 2021 Strategy Tests
The system has some backtest reports. This one is for GBP/USD. The History Quality is 99%. An initial deposit was $500. The total net profit has become $344,568. The Profit Factor was 98.17. The maximal drawdown was 19.93%. Forex Paris 2021 has closed 539 trades with 98% of the win-rate for Shorts and 99% for Longs. An average win-streak was 89 deals.
Real Account Trading Results
As we can see, on the real account, a miracle didn’t want to happen. We’ve got a real USD account on Vantage FX with 1:100 leverage. The win rate is 94.7%. Trading activity is low – 4.6%. The maximum drawdown is 15.6%. It’s online for four weeks. For this period, the maximum drawdown became 8.61%. The initial deposit was $100 only.
An average trade frequency is six deals weekly.
April 2021 doesn’t look quite well.
A lost deal forced the account to experience a deep drawdown.
From trading results, we know that SL levels are twelve times deep than TP levels.
The robot has closed 19 deals where 18 ones were profitable. The Gross Profit is $30.06 when the Gross Loss is -$21.54. The maximum deposit load is 72.19%. An average trade length is two hours. The Recovery Factor is 0.43. The Profit Factor is 1.40.
The loss occurred on GBP/USD and wiped out all the symbol profits.
Forex Paris 2021 costs $349 for a copy. We’re allowed to rent the system for $199 monthly. There’s a “Free Demo button” available to check the system on the terminal and executes backtests if needed. The developer provides no refund policy.
There are only two positive reviews.
As we can see, the developer doesn’t hurry to answer questions about his software.
Forex Paris 2021 is a one-month-old trading advisor that works on the low deposited account with medium risks. For losing 20% of the balance, the robot has to lose a single trade.
It’s a dangerous trading solution to be used on the real portfolio. We’d like you to check it until Fall 2021 before making a final decision about buying or renting it.
Leave a Reply