Detailed Forex Robot Review
Forex inControl Reborn is an EA built with the help of professional software, helping both novice and experts in forex trading. It aims to function as a single system or in a combination with another EA. Instead of opening orders all the time, Forex inControl team reveals that the robot waits for the right moment before entering the market, which allows traders to trade with many EAs on one account without big drawdowns.
Forex inControl Reborn offers two packages. Providing similar features, one package is available with accelerator mode at $270 and the other is without an accelerator mode and is available for $220.
Common Features of Both Packages:
- Forex inControl Expert Advisor.
- One account.
- Lifetime license
- Detailed user manual
- Free updates.
- Professional support 24/7.
- 30 days moneyback guarantee.
Features offered by Forex inControl Reborn
Forex inControl Reborn offers a number of features which includes:
- Extremely easy setup
- Fully automated system
- Trading on two pairs
- Hard drawdown control
- Adapting to different styles of trading like conservative, normal and aggressive
- Backtests for more than fourteen years
- Verified live trading statistics
The trading strategy of Forex inControl Reborn depends on three key functions:
- Hard control of Drawdown: Forex inControl claims that it has total control over drawdown, so the trader does not lose his deposit unexpectedly. The technology set in this EA sets StopLoss for all orders automatically. The trader will not lose anything more than what is stated in the settings of this EA. However, we did not find any proof for all such claims.
- Trading on two different pairs: With the unique algorithm of this EA, it is supposed to work on multiple currency pairs easily. However, the Forex inControl team has decided to choose the two best pairs because they believe that it can cover potential losses on one pair using the profit from the other pair. They believe that this system will always ensure a stable profit. Again, we did not find any proofs or results to verify such claims.
- Risks and Profits: With the hard control of drawdown and trading on two different pairs, Forex inControl expects to maintain a balance between profit and loss. They state that their EA can minimise risks in trading and helping the trader to get a stable profit.
Forex inControl trading results can be viewed on their Myfxbook account. The account was registered on September 7 in 2017. It follows a fully automated style of trading. Track record and tracking privileges are verified for the data.
Starting with a deposit of $1000, the total profit is $4408.58. It maintains equity of $5300.62 which is 98% and the amount was highest on July 9 with $5408.58. The total gain is +440.86%. However, there has been a drawdown of 38.4% which does not meet the promises made by the developer about hard drawdown control.
The backtest results of different currency pair trading are available on the developer’s website as well where you can view strategy tester reports.
In spite of all the claims and promises, we did not find any positive reviews or even testimonies from customers who have used the robot and made money. This is certainly a red flag, considering the claims of high profit made by the robot.
We found a review on a public forum, of a user named Irishmist from Jordan. He mentions that EA is a Grid martingale which uses a very dangerous strategy. With a blowout, the trader can lose a big amount of his deposit, but there is nothing written about it on the vendor’s website. Labeling it as a scam, this user warns people not to use this EA. Irishmist is a registered user, so, what he says is trustworthy.