Forex GDP was introduced as the service with the “Best Live Ford Signals with Chart Analysis.” It’s a good sign that they understand what goes on the market. The second positive claim is that “quality of trade signal is more important than quantity of trades.”
Detailed Forex GDP Review
The presentation has many features and details explained:
- We can expect an accuracy rate of 80-95%.
- The system can provide the best signals, called Jack signals that have 1:50 or even 1:10 Risk to Reward Ratio.
- We are allowed to know what triggers were behind the signals.
- The alert includes the standard info like a Symbol, Trigger, Direction, Entry Price, Stop Loss, and Take Profit levels.
- We can check the system using their free signals.
- We may ask for money-management advice if needed.
- News can force the deal to get closed by SL and TP levels reaching quickly.
- The developers doubled the info that the win rate can be over 80%.
- There are many strategies behind the system Day Trading, Swing Trading, Trend line, Consolidation, Support and Resistance level, Positional trade strategies, and so on.
- ForexGDP signals are generated by a group of forex analysts who trade over 20 years.
- TPs for free signals are set at 150 pips.
- The signals aren’t sensitive to a broker.
- The paid packages include:
- the latest market insights
- trading ideas
- technical analysis charts that help us to learn the market.
- Paid signals include:
- Jackpot Signal. It’s a low-risk, high-reward signal that has a 1:5 – 1:10 risk-reward ratio. A Take Profit level can be 10 or even 100 times higher than Stop Loss.
- Trend Reversal Signal. It’s a major reversal when a trend changes the direction. We can receive it after confirmation.
- Big Trade signal. It’s a “predictable move” in the market.
- Commodity Signal. Signals for XAU/USD (gold), Crude Oil, XAG/USD (silver), and so on.
- News Trading Signal. The signals are based on the fundamental economic news event such as GDP growth, interest rate decisions, the Unemployment rate.
Forex GDP Strategy Tests
The presentation isn’t featured by a strategy report.
No Account Trading Results
Everything we have is only those chartings.
Instead of trading results on the verified account, we may see these screenshots with charting and explanations. It’s good but not enough. Verified trading results would give us more intel like real accuracy rate, profitability, drawdowns, daily time chart, Lot Sizes, and so on.
There are several packages provided. The Free pack is the first to analyze. It’s featured by 2-4 signals monthly. We can expect to get from 900 to up to 1500 pips monthly. Entry and Exit follow the Basic setup rules. The premium signal subscriptions have the next prices: one month – $74, three months – $66 monthly, six months – $56 monthly, and twelve months – $36 monthly. There are from 8 to 14 signals monthly included. The pips expectations are 3000-7000 monthly. The supreme pack costs: one month – $147, three months – $99 monthly, six months – $79 monthly, and twelve months – $54 monthly. There are 16-25 signals monthly. The pips expectations are 7000-15000 monthly. This pack includes all generated signals.
We can pay it using the various paid systems.
There’s a page of Forex GBP on Trustpilot. We can see 85 reviews with 95% of the approval rate.
This negative review with endless grammar mistakes sounds like a bad joke.
Forex GDP has a solid presentation as for a signal service provider. The developers explain what strategies they use to generate the signals and what we have to expect. Alas, there are some solid cons. We have no backtest reports provided.
The developers didn’t disclose an account where these signals were generated and traded to ensure that they are real traders.
Compare leading trading systems on the market