Forex Asrtobot is an advisor that can make “$16,000 monthly.” We have no idea from what account balance. The developer is Rita Lasker who’s a well-known scammer among Forex-related scammers. Forex Asrtobot is advertised as “The most anticipated product for Forex traders!” Is it so? Let’s find out.
Detailed Forex Asrtobot Review
There are five blocks of information about the system. It’s not much.
- The system is designed to execute deals completely automatically for a user. We do not need to do anything in addition.
- The robot can be installed on a terminal for a few minutes.
- The advisor analyzes the market to check matches and open trades for us.
- We have a Trailing Stop feature applied to the robot that allows us to maximize profits.
- The robot can use a money management feature to “minimize our losses by decreasing the lot size if the market conditions are not stable enough.”
- The developer provides 24/7 support via email.
- We have a “unique trading algorithm that will execute highly profitable trades for us.” It’s unclear which one.
- The robot can calculate Lot Sizes for us.
- The system can avoid trading during high slippage periods like after Midnight.
- We can trade on all currency pairs.
- The system can work on the M15-H1 time frames.
- We should have $200 on the deposit.
- The system can be used only on MT4.
- The robot increases lot sizes if there’s a higher chance to close order with profits.
Forex Asrtobot Strategy Tests
Unfortunately, we have no backtest reports provided. It’s a solid disadvantage. The reason is that we don’t know if the system was tested well on the past data. It looks odd that the developer does not want to share these backtesting results to prove that the robot was tested well.
Forex Asrtobot Trading Results
We have a video that was pitched as the one that was made from real account trading. There’s no badge in the top right corner.
We have this photoshopped joke instead of verified real or demo account trading results. Everything we have is a number of profits that were obtained. Of course, we aren’t ready to trust them. The reason is the developers usually provide demo or real account trading results. So, people can check balance, leverage, profits, monthly gains, drawdowns, win rate, the best and the worst trades, an average trade length, profit factor, currencies list, and so on.
The robot is available for $99 instead of $328. Frankly, the main price has never been pulled out. The pack includes a robot, a user guide, and remote assistance. There’s a 30-day refund policy.
The Ultimate pack includes the robot’s ultimate version. It costs $228. It includes in addition a losing trades filter. There are no explanations about it provided.
The presentation includes some fake testimonials. It’s common for Rita Lasker. As we may note, they were sent to her within several hours. That feedback doesn’t exist anywhere. There are no testimonials on Forex Peace Army or Trustpilot published.
Rita Lasker is a completely fake person. She has never provided any proof that she exists. We have no social network links, LinkedIn, Facebook, or MQL5 profiles. Probably someone uses a photo of this lady putting it in every scam presentation.
Lisa Lasker once again published an all-new robot with the hope that someone buys it. No luck for her.
The presentation isn’t featured with backtest reports and verified trading results. It means people won’t trust her even $99 with a refund policy supported. If the developer doesn’t make money with the system how does she know it works well?
Compare leading trading systems on the market