Falcor is a trading robot that was released under Forex Robot Trader. This company has an endless wall of negative reviews on Forex Peace Army and is a quite-known fraud company. All its presentation isn’t featured by trading results or backtests.
Detailed Forex Robot Review
- Falcor trades automatically on the terminal.
- The system runs a Price Action trading strategy that uses data from support and resistance levels.
- It works with trades from opening to closing with profits or losses.
- It can spot big trades in real-time using Price Action.
- The system runs on the account 24/7.
- The robot allows us to start trading without having trading experience.
- We can run it with any currency pair.
- It takes just several minutes to get started.
- The robot can be used on the Standard, Micro, and Mini accounts.
- The money-management system calculates lot sizes automatically, taking into account risks and account balance.
Falcor Forex Robot Strategy Tests
The company doesn’t provide us with backtest reports. It’s a huge con.
No Real Account Trading Results
There are only two screenshots instead of third-party-verified real-account trading results. Everyone can photoshop charts. It’s not a big deal.
We have a report from a demo account if it is correct because real accounts have more numbers in their names.
This report seems to us like backtest. The account has a $13M balance. Without proof, we can trust this report. The Profit Factor is 8.03. The robot closed 1078 trades with an 83%-84% win-rate. An average profit is $136.98 when an average loss is -89.81.
There was a timer. Now, it’s just a statement.
The robot costs $99 with a 50% discount. The original price was $199. We don’t know what the package includes. Most likely, there’s no refund policy.
There are many positive testimonials on the presentation.
The company has a page on Forex Peace Army with a 2.2 rate based on 269 reviews.
Many people were scammed by the company.
The company has been tricking clients for years. Frankly, we don’t know what the reason is to be hooked by this company. There are many comments that show that FRT’s robots are scams and dangerous for the account, but people not only keep buying them but also lose money on real accounts. What’s the reason to hurry that much? Every robot has to be tested on the demo accounts before going live, especially on big real accounts. We weren’t surprised reading that there’s no support. Expecting that a $99.99 robot will be supported is so ridiculous. An average well-designed robot has to cost from $299 to $799 or so, not less. Those who put the cheaper price calculate it based on how much a person is able to lose without a drama. So, now, they know that the FRT’s robots are full of scam and trick offers.
Falcon Forex Robot is a pure scam. It’s proven by the presentation that it doesn’t include backtest reports and verified trading results and testimonials that people wrote for years on Forex Peace Army.
We’re surprised that there are still many idiots who are in a hurry to waste their money that quickly so they don't even read customer feedback on the web. So, this robot, as well as, the company are the best to avoid.
Leave a Reply