Unemployment in the Eurozone continued to decline in October but was largely unchanged in the European Union during the month. EZU is up 1.37% premarket, while VGK is flat.
- The Euro area seasonally-adjusted unemployment rate stood at 7.3% in October, lower than the 7.4% in September and the 8.4% the same month last year.
- The EU unemployment rate remained at 6.7%, unchanged from the previous year but lower than the 7.5% in October 2020.
- There were a total of 14.312 million unemployed in the European Union during the month, of whom 12.045 million were in the Eurozone.
- Unemployed individuals declined by 77,000 in the EU and 64,000 in the Euro area from the previous month.
- Unemployed individuals fell by 1.650 million in the European Union, and by 1.564 million in the Eurozone compared with the same month last year.
- Youth unemployment stood at 2.905 million in the EU, of whom 2.367 million were in the Eurozone.
And here is a golden tip
Want to profit from forex news? These forex robots earned the best historical yields to investors. Check out Best Forex Robots