Industrial inflation in the eurozone and the European Union surged by over 36% in March, driven mainly by higher energy prices during the month. EZU is up 0.45%, while VGK is up 0.64%.
- Annual industrial inflation in the eurozone clocked in at 36.8%, faster than 31.5% in February and 30.7% in December.
- Energy prices soared by 104.1%, higher than 87.3% in February and 85.9% recorded in January.
- Total industry prices excluding energy grew by 13.6%, faster than 12.3% in February and 11.8% in January.
- Annual industrial inflation in the European Union stood at 36.5%, marking an increase from 31.2% in February and 30.5% in January.
- Energy prices surged by 101.3%, faster than 83.7% in February and 82.8% recorded in January.
- Total industry excluding energy jumped by 14.1%, higher than 12.6% in February, and 12.2% registered in January.