Industrial production rebounded in the European Union in July, as well as in the Euro area which saw growth after two consecutive months in negative territory. VGK is up 0.29% premarket.
- Seasonally adjusted industrial production in the Euro area climbed 1.5% in July, up from -0.1% in June. Year-on-year production is up 7.7%.
- Monthly production of non-durable consumer goods gained 3.5%, capital goods grew 2.7%, durable consumers goods by 0.6%, and intermediate goods by 0.4%. Energy production slipped 0.6%
- Production in the EU grew 1.4%, after remaining unchanged in June. The latest print is 8.3% higher compared with the same month last year.
- Monthly production of non-durable consumer goods advanced 2.8%, capital goods by 2.4%, and intermediate goods by 0.5%. Energy production was stable, while durable consumer goods
- The biggest growths were in Ireland, Belgium, and Portugal, while the largest declines were in Lithuania, Slovenia, and Croatia.
And here is a golden tip
Want to profit from forex news? These forex robots earned the best historical yields to investors. Check out Best Forex Robots