Industrial production rebounded in both the eurozone and European Union in February, following the contraction recorded in the first month of the year. EZU is up 1.62%, while VGK is up 0.86%.
- Total industrial production in the eurozone climbed by 0.7% in February versus the previous month, marking a rebound from the -0.7% recorded in January.
- Monthly declines were seen in energy and capital goods production, while increases were recorded in intermediate goods and consumer goods production.
- Eurozone annual production grew by 2.0%, also recording a rebound from the -1.5% in the month prior.
- The European Union production recorded a monthly increase of 0.6%, up from the -0.3% decline in January.
- Energy production decreased, while growth was recorded in intermediate goods, capital goods, and consumer goods.
- EU annual production expanded by 3.0%, indicating an acceleration from 0.1% in January.