Construction production growth slowed in both the eurozone and European Union in March, hitting the lowest level in three months. EZU is down 0.43%, while VGK is down 0.74% premarket.
- Total construction production in the eurozone was flat in March, slower than the 1.1% in the previous month.
- Building production growth contracted by 0.1%, versus the 0.7% growth recorded in February.
- Civil engineering growth increased by 1.5%, also slower than 2.0% in the past month.
- The European Union’s total construction grew by 0.2%, down from 0.8% in February.
- Building production increased by 0.2% versus 0.7% from the previous month.
- Civil engineering production jumped by 2.1%, higher than the 1.9% recorded the past month.
- For March, total construction production in both the eurozone and the EU was at the lowest level since December, when both areas recorded contractions.
Leave a Reply