Construction production in both the eurozone and the European Union slowed in February, as building construction growth was halved versus the previous month. EZU is down 1.61%, while VGK is down 0.86% premarket.
- Total construction in the eurozone grew by 1.9% in February, slower than the 3.9% growth recorded in January.
- Building construction expanded by 2.0%, versus the 4.0% growth in January. Civil engineering works grew by 1.4% versus 1.7% the previous month.
- Total construction in the European Union increased by 1.1%, reflecting a deceleration from 3.7% in the previous month.
- Building construction increased by 1.3%, slower than 3.2% in January. Civil engineering growth also slowed to 1.1% from 1.7% the month earlier.
- Annual total construction growth in the eurozone increased to 9.4% from 4.4% in January and to 8.6% from 5.0% in the European Union.
- The fastest annual growth was recorded in Hungary with 42.3%, followed by Slovenia with 32.3%, and Italy with 20.9%.
And here is a golden tip
Want to profit from forex news? These forex robots earned the best historical yields to investors. Check out Best Forex Robots