Euronis Scalper is an expert advisor that has a presentation on MQL5. We have many details and features explained. So, we are here to figure out if it’s good to go.
Detailed Euronis Scalper robot review
The following list includes the systemized details, settings, and other parameters about the system.
- It works automatically for us on a terminal.
- We can do whatever we want.
- The price is $599 after removing a discount.
- The ultimate price will be $649.
- We can work on MT4 and MT5 terminals.
- We should expect that the price will be up to $799.
- It works with a scalping strategy.
- The support strategies are Grid and Martingale.
- The robot works with Limit Orders.
- We can try on placing Stop Loss levels.
- We have a broker protection feature that prevents orders from being hunted.
- It helps ultimately decrease drawdowns.
- The tick data period was chosen six years.
- Trading is allowed on the following pairs EURUSD, GBPUSD, USDCHF, USDCAD, USDJPY, EURAUD, GBPAUD, AUDCAD, EURCAD, and CHFJPY.
- There are risk levels from standard to expert.
- We may decide what broker we want to work with from the list:ICMarkets, Weltrade, Pepperstone, FXPro, XM, ActivTrades, FXOpen.
- The minimum deposit is $100.
- The optimal balance has to be from $300 to $500.
- The settings were designed for EURUSD and GBPUSD.
- It has to work 24/7 on the terminal.
- “EURUSD, GBPUSD, USDCHF, USDCAD, USDJPY settings have lower StopLoss, but less performance.”
- “EURAUD, GBPAUD, AUDCAD, EURCAD, CHFJPY settings have higher StopLoss, but more performance.”
- There are settings for AUDNZD provided.
Euronis Scalper strategy tests
The advisor was tested on ten cross pairs at the same time. The data period was six years. The broker was DukaScopy. The modeling quality was 100%. An initial deposit was $10,000 and it has become $251,556 of the total net profit. The profit factor was 2.51. It’s a good one. There were 11,517 deals executed by Euronis Scalper. The win rate varies by a little from 78.73 to 79.74%.
Euronis Scalper live trading results
The system has been running a real IC Markets account on MT5 with 1:500 leverage. The maximum drawdown is 10.6%. The maximum deposit load is 20.1%. An initial deposit was $100. The dev could make it $1000 or even more to show that he trusts the system all the way.
The robot has been working for 28 weeks in a row. The account was deployed on June 30, 2021. An average trade frequency is 4 orders weekly. An average holding time is two hours.
The growth chart doesn’t look smooth and predictable.
There were 515 orders traded. The best trade is $6.76 when the worst trade is -$6.64. An average trading length is 2 hours. The profit factor is 2.16. An average expected monthly profit is 2.93%.
The system works with various lot sizes for different pairs.
GBPAUD is the most traded pair with 93 orders.
The current price is $599 for a digital copy of the system. The developer removed a subscription possibility for $100 a month. We can download a demo copy of the system for demo usage. There’s no refund policy provided.
Not all clients are satisfied with how the system works. Some of them were profitable with this solution.
Denis Sotnikov is a dev from Russia with a 3149 rate. The portfolio includes 3 products and 2 signals. The final rate of his products is 5 based on 24 reviews.
Euronis Scalper is a trading advisor that doesn’t have a proper presentation that would explain to us strategy details and indicators information. The trading results showed that the system can’t work stable and predictable. As well, there are various comments from real clients that the robot doesn’t fit their expectations.
Compare leading trading systems on the market