We’ve been asking many times to write a review about the Euro Scalper Pro robot. The presentation looks like an iconic scam, but people keep googling for this service. So, what have we got? For details, please, read the review.
Detailed Forex Robot Review
Let’s talk about features and settings:
- The system works fully-automatically for us.
- We can run it on the MetaTrader 4 platform.
- It works only with EUR/USD.
- There are no additional fees and charges.
- We don’t need previous trading experience to use this software.
- The system is easy to set up on the terminal.
- We don’t need a VPS service to be profitable.
- The presentation can be read in many languages.
- The system works based on a scalping strategy.
- Copy-trading software replicates the signals from the master account automatically.
- There’s a common scam way to force people to act asap.
- The support provides answers only within 24 hours.
Euro Scalper Pro Strategy Tests
The developer provided no strategy test reports. So, we can’t be sure that they own this robot if they’re the real owner so, how about providing a well-tested strategy before releasing it.
Real Account Trading Results
The developers provide a video of traded orders, but this is not enough to convince an average trader. Everyone knows that the best way to reveal a trading performance is to share a link on a myfxbook-verified account. Only there we can check much information like:
- Days or running
- The absolute gain
- The average monthly, weekly, daily gain
- The maximum drawdown and drawdown periods
- When the account was created
- The average win and lose a deal
- How many deals, pips, and Lots are traded
- An average trade length
- Profit Factor
- Currency pairs and what direction is traded better
- How many profits are obtained from each of them
- Profitability by weeks and months
- Checking Lot Sizes and the time when deals were closed to check it for Martingale or Grid risky strategies.
We can get these signals for free. Everything we have to do is to register using their referral link.
- We have to open a real account on IC Markets using the referral code or link.
- We have to deposit it at 1000 USD or EUR.
- After completing registration, we have to send them a link with all the required information.
- That’s it.
The one-month membership costs $197. The annual membership costs $1997 instead of $2364 (15% OFF). We can pay only via PayPal or Bitcoin. So, no refund policy is provided for us.
The presentation includes positive testimonials. Why does the second screenshot have the email control panel when the first doesn’t?
The company has an abandoned page on Forex Peace Army. No one wanted to write a review about this service. So, there’s no rate. The developers decided to not connect any account with trading results to this profile.
There’s a much worse situation on Trustpilot. There’s a 3.4 rate based on nine reviews. Only 56% are satisfied with the service.
As we can see, people have bought it without checking trading results. As a result, they experience a horrible performance with insane drawdowns.
Euro Scalper Pro is a scam copy-trading service without a good presentation, backtest report, and trading results.
The signals are three times overpriced. There is much negative feedback on Trustpilot, where only 56% of clients are happy with it.
We can’t be sure they are not paid ones. Buying signals from this service is a risky decision.
Leave a Reply