Entry Points Pro is indicator software that was released by Yury Orlov half a year ago. The latest system update was at the beginning of March 2021. The indicator got seven activations. Let’s check its present performance.
Entry Points Pro Indicator Review
The presentation includes some details explained when the rest were found by us:
- The indicator is a semi-automatic trading solution.
- The indicator works with a Trends strategy.
- The software can be used on MT4.
- It provides reliable signals for us.
- We can use it on Forex, cryptocurrencies, metals, stocks, indices.
- The system is optimized for the M15 time frame.
- There’s a link on a Telegram group.
- We can buy an MT5 version for a full price as well.
- There’s a claim that “Most traders improve their trading results during the first trading week with the help of the Entry Points Pro indicator.”
- All signals are final. The indicator doesn’t repaint.
- We can be more profitable if we’re going to use it.
- The indicator can make profits when the market goes up, down, or side.
- The system provides exit signals as well.
- We can use it with other software on the same terminal.
- The system doesn’t overload a terminal.
- There’s multi-language support. We don’t know what languages are connected.
- The system has typical alerts and push notifications.
- “Extra settings and filters make it possible to filter out false signals, signals against the trend, and other risky trades.”
- The robot designer claimed that he’s been working on the market for 22 years. Of course, it’s a lie.
- The product can be bought on MQL5.
Entry Points Pro strategy tests
The presentation isn’t featured by backtest reports. It’s weird because the dev claimed that he designed the system from scratch. We cannot check how it worked on the past tick data provided by a chosen broker.
Entry Points Pro trading results
The developer used to use the system on the GrandCapital broker. It was stopped almost two years ago, on December 04, 2019. The leverage was 1:100. The platform was MT4. The system used the data from technical indicators. An account was created on February 19, 2019, and deposited at $10,000. Since then, the absolute gain has become 9314.12%. An average monthly gain was 60.36%. The maximum drawdown at the end was epic – 54.31%. The account looks like it was Arbitrage traded because of no withdrawals. Would you like to keep a million USD laying without using it for two years? Never.
The system has traded only 272 orders with 6917.2 pips. It’s a good number of pips. An average win was 37.08 pips when an average loss was -22.71 pips. An average accuracy rate was 78% (125/159) for longs and 83% (94/113) for shorts. An average trade length was 20 hours 5 minutes. The profit factor was 11.69.
The robot worked with various cross pairs. The most traded pair was EURUSD – 120 orders and $368,084. GBPJPY, with 33 orders, has brought $27,739 of the profit.
The robot preferred trading the European and American trading sessions.
Monday was much ahead over other days in trading frequency.
It worked with low-medium risks. The system has to lose 31 orders to lose 10% of the balance.
We don’t know not only lot sizes but also trading results details.
It’s noticeable that the system worked with the insane risks at the beginning.
The offer is simple and includes one price. The system is available for $125 for a lifetime copy. We can’t rent it out. The offer isn’t supported by a money-back guarantee. As usual, the system should be available for demo usage.
The system has huge problems because many clients informed that they couldn’t be profitable with it.
Entry Points Pro is an indicator that uses a trend strategy to spot trading opportunities. The presentation doesn’t include backtest reports. The real account trading results were two years old.
The system that made almost a million USD from $10,000 was stopped, and the account wasn’t withdrawn. There’s something unclear. Most likely, there was Arbitrage trading, and the account got banned. There are many negative testimonials about the system.