Elite Forex Scalper is a trading advisor to scalp little profits on two currency pairs. The devs informed us that there’s a significant OFF to the $499 price.
Detailed Forex Robot Review
The robot has many useful for trading features:
- The EA trades automatically, without the need for people intervention.
- It should work on the MetaTrader 4 platform only.
- The robot has a mix of almost all scary strategies: Scalping, Grid, Hedging, and Martingale.
- There’s a risk protection feature that saves our account.
- The system allows us to put emotions aside from trading.
- The EA will get free updates and upgrades.
- We can receive free and knowledgeable support.
- It works with almost any broker.
- The robot requires leverage to be set at 1:500.
- The minimum deposit requirements are up to $500.
- The standard requirements are from $3000.
- A VPS service is a good option for the EA to execute quickly.
The vendor uses manipulations like this. Simulation and Real-time have the opposite meaning.
Elite Forex Scalper Strategy Tests
The devs didn’t provide backtest reports, having decided that real trading results will be enough for us to make the right decision.
Real Account Trading Results
The company has a wall of accounts.
Let’s take a look at an active one. It’s a real USD account on FBS. The EA works with 1:500 leverage on MT4. Track Record is Verified. The account was created on December 01, 2019. Since then, the absolute gain has become +114.48%. We can see that in the first period, the EA works with insane risks.
The robot closed 6059 trades with little pips (5790.4). An average win is 17.62 pips when an average loss is -40.60 pips. The win-rates are 73% for Longs and 68% for Shorts.
The robot focuses on trading EUR/USD and GBP/USD. All profits were traded in the Longs direction, all losses in the Shorts direction. There’d be problems with strategy and the proper reading of the indicators.
The robot focuses on trading a European trading session.
Tuesday and Thursday are the most active days for trading.
The EA performs with the lowest possible risks.
We can see how the robot plays with Lot Sizes to recover after hedged losses.
The EA has various profitability this year.
To get the robot for free, we have to register on FBS (the first link) or XM (the second one) and deposit it at $3000.
We have to provide info to them to start using the EA.
The free package includes only one live license. For 249.99, we’ll get one real and two demo licenses, access to files (?), support, broker free choice, no deposit restrictions.
People testimonials were introduced as screenshots of the chats. We couldn’t find additional feedback on the web.
Elite Forex Scalper is as scary as a stolen car. It performs scalping with hedging, grid, and martingale at the same time.
An average win is over two times fewer than an average loss. With an around 70% win-rate, it can be a one-way-ticket. We insist you stay away from it, for your best.