Elemental EA is a system that works, using a trend strategy to open orders. It has average success among the MQL5 community.
Detailed Elemental EA review
We have grouped all information that can help us with choosing the system wisely:
- The advisor should help us with automatic opening and closing orders on a terminal.
- We can use it with various cross pairs to achieve better results.
- The main strategy is based on spotting trends. “The main idea is that any trend has its current boundaries, after which the price comes to an equilibrium state.”
- The advisor checks support and resistance levels before opening a trade.
- It trades during the night session mostly.
- The robot can use limit orders to be in time when the market moves.
- The system looks for slippages to open when they are low.
- It does require us to have trading experience to be profitable.
- The system is delivered in MT4 version as well.
- We can trade from a single chart.
- Anyway, the best option is a one chart for one pair.
- It doesn’t use Martingale, Grid, and Arbitrage in trading.
- It places relevant SL levels.
- We can work on any broker.
- The advisor requires from us low spreads.
- An ECN account is a good option.
- The minimum deposit has to be over $100.
- We can trade with EURUSD, USDCHF, USDJPY, USDCAD, AUDUSD, EURJPY, EURCAD, and CHFJPY.
- We have to work on the M5 time frame.
Elemental EA strategy tests
There was a test published that united testing on five cross pirs. The modeling quality was 100.00%. An initial deposit was $100. It has turned into $1,523,230 of the total net profit. The profit factor was 2.60. It’s a common number for a paid robot test. The recovery factor was 14.87. It had a maximum drawdown at 16.54%. The system has executed 3997 deals with 77% of the win rate for short and 88% for long trades.
Elemental EA live trading results
The advisor has been running a $100 real account with 1:500 leverage on IC Markets. The maximum drawdown is 13.3%. The maximum deposit load is 11.8%. It’s an average number. The win rate is 83.9%. It’s a good one. The account exists for 10 weeks and has a 5-star rate provided from MQL5.
An average trade frequency is 12 deals a week when an average trade length is an hour.
The system has a profitability that is close to the average line.
We may note that it increases lot sizes from time to time.
There were 94 deals closed by the system. The best trade is $1.39 when the worst trade is -$3.38. The recovery factor is 4.03 when a profit factor is 2.97. The MQL5 calculated an average monthly gain as 9.72%.
EURUSD with 21 orders is the most traded day. The sell direction is a favorite one to trade.
We’ve got a Christmas sale. So, the system costs $199 instead of $398 as it was before. We have no subscription options to give it a try. We can download a demo copy of the system for free.
Evgeniy Machok is a developer from Russia with a 598,680 rate. It’s one of the biggest rates. He has over eight years of MQL5 experience. There are 15 products with 8 signals in the portfolio. They have a 5 rate based on 149 reviews.
There only are positive testimonials published about the system. We don’t know if we can trust them.
Elemental EA is a system that has just several months of trading results. It is not enough to know whether the system can trade predictable and stable or not.
Compare leading trading systems on the market