EA Thomas is a trading advisor that can be found on MQL5. The presentation provides us with explanations about how the system functions and why we have to expect it. So, we are going to tell you how useful this robot is.
Detailed Forex robot review
The presentation includes various information about the system that we united in the following list.
- The presentation includes details that let us know that the robot is an automatic trading solution.
- We should contact the developer ASAP to revive instructions about its customization.
- The current price of $149 will be increased to $299 and then to $499.
- The system united five trading algorithms at the dome time.
- It checks five entry points on different time frames.
- Then, after risk checking it chose the one to open a trade. We can decide what trading strategy will be used to open an order.
- The system cannot be backtested.
- It works in the trend direction.
- The dev can provide us with broker advice if needed.
- There are two modes of trading: conservative and aggressive.
- We should have $500 on the balance to trade one cross pair.
- The spreads should be less than 30 pips.
- The slippage level has to be 5 points or so.
- We have to work only with recommended settings.
- The best time frame to trade is H1.
- Gold is the best pit to work.
- We have to start working with it on a demo account during the first two weeks.
- It should be installed on a VPS server.
- We have to check the system’s performance every week.
EA Thomas strategy tests
The system was tested on Gold on the M5 time frame. The data period united three years. The modeling quality was 90.00%. An initial deposit was $1000 and it became $16565611 of the total net profit. The profit factor was 1.41 when the maximum drawdown was 6.95%. There were 89682 deals traded with the win rate of 96%.
EA Thomas live trading results
The robot works on a real RoboForex account with 1:500 leverage. The maximal drawdown is 38.7% when the maximum deposit load is 41.8%. The win rate is 65.5%. This isn’t a great number. The absolute growth has amounted to 20.11%.
The system lost much this month. We can see this from the chart.
The robot works with x11 Martingale that sets the account at the high risk.
There were 116 deals traded. The best trade is $167.70 the worst trade is -$42.04. The recovery factor is low, 1.16 when the profit factor is okay–1.66.
The robot trades the sell direction more frequently than the buy one.
The robot costs $149 for a copy. There are neither money refund nor rental possibilities provided.
Vitali Vasilenka is a developer from Belarus with a 25,929 rate. He has a year of experience, 25 products, and 23 signals on the board. The portfolio rate is 4.4 based on 538. So, this developer has a good reputation on MQL5.
There are positive and one negative reviews published. So, to trust them or not to trust is up to you.
EA Thomas is a robot that works on a real account unpredictable for several weeks. The presentation provides only general explanations about it and possible features. The growth chart of the system convinces us that we have to wait for upcoming trading results to be sure that the system is safe to buy.