EA Super 8 is a Forex expert advisor that has a presentation written on MQL5. The system has mediocre success among the community. To decide if it fits our expectations, we have prepared a review for you.
Detailed EA Super 8 review
We have some details explained about how the system works on a terminal and what we should expect from it.
We may note that Vitali Vasilenka is from Belarus and he has a 18,142 rating on MQL5. There are 21 products and 13 signals in his portfolio. The products’ rate is 5.5 based on 392 reviews.
- The advisor can help us with automatic trading easily.
- We are free to spend our time as we want.
- The pricing will be increased from standard $249 to the final $449.
- We should use recommended settings in trading.
- The advisor traded aggressively on a terminal.
- The system runs a better method to spot entry points during the trend moves.
- The starting balance should be $100 or higher.
- We should withdraw the account daily.
- “If we lose an account we have to deposit it at $100 and start everything once again.”
- This claim is ridiculous.
- We may rely on all needed intel about the system.
EA Super 8 strategy tests
We have a NZDUSD backtest on the M1 time frame based on 8 years of the tick data. The lot was fixed, 0.01. The modeling quality was 99.90% and 5-pip spreads. An initial deposit was $100 that has become $97,121 of the total net profit. The profit factor was 1.80. The maximum drawdown was 28.90%. The win rate was 70.45%.
EA Super 8 trading results
The dev provided us with a real account where the robot runs a $10,000 deposit with 1:500 leverage. The broker is RoboForex. The win rate is 66.2%. An initial deposit was $10,000. The absolute growth has become 29.76%. The maximum drawdown is sky-high – 74.8%.
An average trade frequency is 584 deals weekly. An average holding time is four hours.
We may note that the robot worked with high risks.
It works with extended Grids of orders with a Martingale feature implemented.
The system has executed 1320 orders. The best trade is $2219.14 when the worst trade is -$342.10. The recovery factor is 1.78 when a profit factor is 1.66.
GBPUSD is the most frequently traded pair with 571 orders closed. Most of the profits were obtained on NZDUSD – $2000. The profit in pips is negative for all four pairs.
The price was increased from $149 for $249 for a lifetime license. There also appeared a rental option for $149 for three months. We can download a robot for demo usage.
The presentation includes some positive testimonials about how good the system is.
EA Super 8 is a system that works based on risky strategies providing mediocre profits. The system was set to trade several weeks ago and can’t be treated as a stable solution.