DynaScalp is a trading solution that belongs to the LeapFX brand. The presentation includes various claims about how good the robot is and that we can easily make up to 500% gains on our account, etc. We have decided to check how well the system generates profits.
Detailed DynaScalp robot review
The presentation includes plenty of useful information about the system and its features. We decided to systemize all of this in the following list.
- We should expect that the system will work automatically for us.
- It’s possible just to check its performance to be sure that everything is fine.
- It looks for trading setups 24/7 and executes them 24/5 automatically.
- We can execute orders mostly during the night session.
- The robot trades pretty accurately on the real market.
- It prefers low-volatile setups.
- The algorithm can update itself.
- It’s possible to open orders on fifteen pairs.
- The system manages everything automatically.
- We can check real account trading results to be sure that the system is a profitable and pretty secure solution.
- The money-management system can proceed orders from the start to finish automatically.
- It can manage calculating proper TP and SL levels.
DynaScalp strategy tests
There’s a backtest report that unites all cross pairs at once. The data period was from 2015 to 2021. DynaScalp generated $286,137 after performing 10,213 deals. The profit factor was 1.65. It worked with a win rate of almost 70%. The win/loss ratio was 2.28.
DynaScalp live trading results
The advisor keeps performing orders on a real AUD account that was deployed on the well-known broker–IC Markets. It manages orders automatically on the MT4 platform with 1:500 leverage. The account was created on June 30, 2020, deposited at 1,325.77 AUD. Since then, the total gain has become 884.36%. An average monthly gain is 11.17%. We have a very low level of the peak drawdown–17.31%. It’s a great sign because for conservative trading it should be lower than 20%.
DynaScalp obtained 6876.9 pips, performing 4623 deals. An average win is 3.91 pips when an average loss is -4.79 pips. The win rate is 70% for Longs and 73% for Shorts. It keeps orders on the market for a short period of time–less than 2 hours. The profit factor is standard as for a paid robot, 1.64.
The system manages orders with acceptable risks (164 deals).
From closed orders, we can see that the robot uses Martingale and dynamic SL and TP levels. So, the system can handle market conditions pretty well and it keeps our account safe.
It’s possible to get a copy of the system for $247 for an annual subscription. If we want to buy a lifetime copy, we have to pay $397. Both packages are included by the best settings, free updates, customer support, and best recommendations. Also, we can rely on a 30-days refund policy.
The company created a profile on Trustpilot where 14 comments from former and current clients were written.
We have various positive experiences mentioned by real clients. It’s a pro that the devs have high transparency of their business.
DynaScalp is a robot that can make profits on the real market. It manages various market conditions working with conservative Martingale. As a result, the account is profitable and stable. We have a refund policy provided that is able to get our money back if something happens. Also, people mentioned positive experiences of working with the LeapFX company in their reviews.