The Dynamic Pro Scalper is a robot that was introduced by the Automated Forex Tools company. The expert advisor was updated to the 5.0 version. The new version comes with a lot of new features, systems, and improvements.
Detailed Forex Robot Review
Let’s discuss some features available on the site:
- The system works automatically on the terminal.
- The robot performs scalping during the Asian session.
- It was designed for the MetaTrader 4 terminal.
- It works with nine currency pairs: GBP/USD, USD/JPY, GBP/CHF, GBP/CAD, EUR/GBP, EUR/CAD, EUR/CHF, USD/CAD, and USD/CHF.
- The system can be used on all types of the account.
- The new version makes the system broker independent.
- “When Additional Trades System is enabled, the robot opens additional trades when the initial trade is negative. The additional trades are in the same direction as the initial one. This let Dynamic Pro Scalper close the trades quickly and always on profit.” As we can notice, there’s a Grid system on the board.
- There are simple Grid, Grid + Martingale, or Recovery mode.
- The developers insisted that we have to trade with risks we can handle.
- The maximum risk should be at 2% of the account balance.
- The minimum balance is from $100 to $500.
- The system is compatible with Windows and Mac.
- There are email and push notifications on the board.
- The robot has High Slippage and High Spread protection.
- There’s Broker Protection.
- The system trades with low drawdowns.
- There’s an automatic GMT Offset feature.
Dynamic Pro Scalper Strategy Tests
We have many reports. This is EUR/CHF backtest on the M15 time frame. The modeling quality was 90.00%. An initial deposit of $10,000 has become $8,990,421.25 of the total net profit. The Profit Factor is 3.18. The maximum drawdown is 3.75%. There were 2614 traded with 87% of the win-rate for both directions.
Real Account Trading Results
The robot works on the demo USD account on IC Markets. The robot trades automatically on IC Markets using technical indicators data from MT4. The leverage is 1:500. The account doesn’t have a verified track record. It was created on January 09, 2020, and deposited at $3,000. Since then, the absolute gain has become +21.38%. The monthly gain is low – 1.31%. The maximum drawdown was 11.03%.
The system trades in minus all the time.
The robot has closed 1572 deals with 2659 pips. An average win is 12.05 pips when an average loss is -12.08 pips. The Long positions win-rate is 56%, shorts is 57%. An average trade length is seven hours without twenty minutes. The Profit Factor is 1.11.
The robot’s most frequently traded pair is USD/CAD – 312 deals when most profitable is EUR/CAD – $295.30.
The robot trades several hours before and past Midnight.
The most-traded day is Monday, and this is weird.
The system runs the account with medium risks to the account balance.
As we can see, the win-rate is low.
The system is a scam in 2021.
The robot is introduced in a single package. It costs $71 instead of $89. The package includes real and two demo account licenses, 24/7 support, lifetime updates, and a 60-day money-back guarantee.
There’s a page of Automated Forex Tools on Forex Peace Army.
There are two comments that sound like fake ones.
As we could see from trading results, Dynamic Pro Scalper has never been a good trading solution. The developers know this. So, that’s why they didn’t put their money into trading.
If the demo account is blown, they lose nothing. The system costs little money and supports a refund policy, but do we need a robot that doesn’t make profits? We think we don't.
Leave a Reply