Most major cryptocurrencies experienced a downturn during morning trading on Monday, with Cardano (ADA) seeing the largest decline, tumbling 4.94% to 37 cents.
Among the seven additional currencies that posted reductions on Monday:
- Polygon (MATIC) dropped 4.02% to 88 cents.
- Polkadot (DOT) shed 3.58% to $5.56.
- Ripple (XRP) shed 3.58% to 65 cents.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) declined 2.09% to 8 cents.
- Solana (SOL) fell 1.70% to $56.08.
Furthermore, Uniswap and Bitcoin also experienced minor declines:
- Uniswap (UNI) dropped 1.36% to $5.43.
- Bitcoin (BTC) declined 1.00% to $36,813.80.
On the other hand, Ethereum (ETH) showed strength and posted an increase, rising 0.97% to $2,079.98.
Crypto-Related Company News
In terms of crypto-related company news:
- Coinbase Global Inc. (COIN) shares dropped 3.27% to $89.88.
- MicroStrategy Inc. (MSTR) declined 1.89% to $499.55.
- Riot Platforms Inc. (RIOT) shares fell 4.84% to $9.86.
- Marathon Digital Holdings Inc. (MARA) dropped 5.05% to $9.13.
- Block Inc. (SQ) sank 0.68% to $51.15.
- Tesla Inc. (TSLA) climbed 0.60% to $215.93.
- PayPal Holdings Inc. (PYPL) sank 1.00% to $54.23.
- Ebang International Holdings Inc. (EBON) shares dropped 2.38% to $7.37.
- NVIDIA Corp. (NVDA) climbed 0.20% to $484.34.
- Advanced Micro Devices Inc. (AMD) shed 1.59% to $116.70.
In the fund space:
- Amplify Transformational Data Sharing ETF (BLOK), which focuses on blockchain technology, fell 2.13% to $21.61.
- Bitwise Crypto Industry Innovators ETF (BITQ), which focuses on pure-play crypto companies, shed 4.10% to $7.01.
- Grayscale Bitcoin Trust (GBTC), which tracks the Bitcoin market price, fell 1.71% to $29.46.