Coygo is a trading bot that was released to help people with automated trading on the Crypto market. The presentation includes some information about what we have to expect from this system performance.
First Gunbot quick summary
|Affordable pricing||No team revealed|
|No risk or money-management advice given|
|No backtest reports or trading results available|
|No clients’ testimonials written|
|Ease of Investment:||3/5|
What is Coygo?
Coygo is a trading bot that provides completely automatic trading experience on the crypto market. The system should work stable, using various strategies.
How does Coygo generate profits?
We have united all useful information about the system in the following list. We hope it helps you to make a wise decision.
- The system can provide us with fully automatic trading experience.
- This means it calculates SL and TP levels for us.
- It’s a master digital asset trading with one powerful suite of tools.
- We can rely on crypto trading bots, data insights, arbitrage, day trading, portfolio tracking, and many more features.
- The system is trusted by 2500 traders.
- It is used by people from 75+ countries.
- There’s a single terminal to work with all exchanges.
- We can switch between exchanges easily.
- We are allowed to get direct access to market data.
- The data will include real-time charts, order book analysis and more to master day trading crypto.
- The system works with the markets through API keys.
- So, the data is stored on our own hard drive.
- It seeks for arbitrage spreads and triangular arbitrage opportunities.
- We can trade on multiple exchanges to make those profits.
- Tracking our portfolio is allowed from our phone.
- All deals will be submitted directly from your machine.
- The system is connected to all exchanges directly.
- We can configure and use various Arbitrage bots.
- They work with the speed of 25 milliseconds on inter-exchange arbitrage and intra-exchange triangular crypto arbitrage.
- We are allowed to open and close orders manually on an exchange.
- There’s an one-lick trading feature applied.
- It can quickly transfer assets between wallets on various exchanges.
- The order book is available in real time.
- The system calculates slippage levels either.
- We can view aggregated deposit and withdrawal history across all assets and exchanges.
- It works with limit and stop-limit orders on several exchanges at once.
- We can choose what currency we’d like to see our holding: USD, BTC, or ETH.
- There’s a “Possible Daily Bullish Reversals” strategy to find the best assets to trade.
- There are various filters like Daily High Volume Gainers.”
- We can work with indicators: MACD, RSI and Bollinger Bands.
Safety and security
- The system works with the market using only API keys from our PC.
- So, the robot can’t withdraw our account.
How Coygo’s pricing works
There are several packages provided. We can subscribe for a year for $155. This is $0.42 daily. This package is featured by a five-day free trial. It’s possible to subscribe for a robot for $17 monthly. The daily price is $0.55. There’s a five-day trial. We can enjoy a casual plan for $5 weekly or $0.71 daily. This pack includes a 2-day trial. The last pack is available for a day for $1. It includes one day of free trial. The offer doesn’t include a refund policy in case we don’t like the system’s performance.
The system is available for Bittrex, Kraken, Coinbase, Coinbase Pro, Poloniex, Binance, and other exchanges.
How long has Coygo been in business?
The presentation mentioned that the site was launched in 2020. So, the robot has been working for two years.
How to get started with Coygo?
We have to purchase and download the system. Then, it should be well-customized. After this, we have to attach a robot to proper exchanges.
The developers provide average support via email. Usually, they answer questions within several hours.
Coygo is a trading bot that has a well-written presentation. There are various aspects of its performance explained. Alas, as usual, we don’t have any sign of trading results or backtest reports. So, we don’t even know if the developers use it to make money on their own. We have various packages that only suggest we subscribe for the service. There’s no lifetime license provided.