Coinrule is a platform where people can design their robots based on presets. The presentation includes various information about the system in general. It can be available for free with a limited functionality.
First Coinrule quick summary
|The platform allows us to design and customize our own trading solutions||No risk or money-management advice given|
|We have various packages provided||No features or possibilities explained|
|No trading results provided|
|No paper trading results shown|
|No refund policy applied|
|Ease of Investment:||3/5|
What is Coinrule?
It is a trading bot that allows you to take a full control of crypto trading while being able to fight back hedge funds with automated bots.
How does Coinrule generate profits?
The presentation includes various details and explanations about how the system works and how it will help us with developing our own solution.
- It includes many useful strategies’ templates.
- The package includes over 150 of them.
- The developers provide us with a knowledge base where the knowledge is available.
- We can work with the top ten trading exchanges.
- There’s a secure and encrypted level available.
- This can be used 24/7 automatically.
- We have the most effective indicators and other packages available.
- Paying can be via crypto.
- There are clear indicators provided.
- It’s possible to get started and develop the system without coding skills.
- We are allowed to manage volatility.
- It’s possible to maximize profits.
Safety and security
- The developers claim that the bot works with API keys.
- The system opens and closes orders from our behalf.
How Coinrule’s pricing works
We have four packages available on the board. From a free package we can get 2 live and 2 demo results, 7 templates, and 1 exchange. There’s a limit of $3000. The next package costs $29.99 monthly or $359 annually. We have 7 live rules and 7 demo rules, 40 templates, 2 exchanges, leverage strategies, Telegram notifications, access to trader community, advanced indicators and operators. The limit is as high as $300,000. The third package costs $59.99 monthly or $719 annually. There are 15 live rules and 15 demo rules, unlimited templates, 3 exchanges, and $3M volumes. The ultimate pack is available for $449.99 monthly or $5,339 annually. There are 50 live rules and 50 demo rules and no limitations.
The developers claimed that trading is available on Binance, Coinbase Pro, OKEX, HitBTC, Bitstamp, Bipanda Pro, Kraken, Bitfinex, Liquid, BitMEX.
How long has Coinrule been in business?
The company was founded in 2018 and is headquartered in London, England. The platform is managed by: Gabriele Musella‒CEO, Product, Oleg Giberstein‒COO, Growth, Zdenek Hofler‒CIO, Architecture, Andrew Salvadore‒CTO, Abdulla Faraz‒Senior Software Engineer, Femi Alayesanmi‒Software Engineer, Wojciech Sromek‒Tech Lead, etc.
How to get started with Coinrule?
We have to choose the package we’d like to work with and start customizing our own trading solution. After downloading, we have to attach the system to our exchange.
The developers provide support via email and Discord. So, we can expect to contact them quickly.
Coinrule is software and platform that allows us to develop various trading solutions. The presentation includes various information about the system and how we have to design solutions. Alas, the developers don’t provide trading results that would show that their solutions, designed here, are profitable.