Source: Trading Economics
China kept its key policy rates unchanged for the 16th straight month, keeping in line with market consensus.
- The People’s Bank of China maintained the one-year loan prime rate at 3.85%. It was last lowered from 4.05% in April 2020.
- The one-year loan prime rates cover most of the new and outstanding loans in China.
- The five-year loan prime rate was kept unchanged at 4.65%. This was last lowered from 4.75% in April 2020.
- The five-year loan price rates are mainly used for mortgage pricing.
- The PBOC also infused billions of yuan into China’s financial system via medium-term loans earlier this week.
And here is a golden tip
Want to profit from forex news? These forex robots earned the best historical yields to investors. Check out Best Forex Robots