CentreForex is a company that provides several Forex-related services like PAMM-management, analysis, and signals.
Detailed Forex Robot Review
The slider welcomes us with much information, so we took screenshots to describe them:
- All signals are generated on the main account.
- They have all the required attributes: Entry Price, Stop Loss, and Take Profit.
- The company delivers signals every day before the London Market opening.
- They can be delivered via Email, Facebook, Telegram, and Skype Chat.
- We can expect to receive from 4 to up to 8 signals daily.
- The monthly profits should be over 1000 pips.
- Signals are generated for six symbols including Gold.
- Trading results are verified by myfxbook.
- The company has more than a 15-year experienced team.
- They provide a list of the best brokers.
- There’s a welcome and knowledgeable 24/5 support.
- We have to invest only $3000 to get started with a PAMM account.
- There’s a pips counter that shows us that most of them were gained on Gold.
The company stopped publishing trading results because the EA was stopped as well.
CentreForex Strategy Tests
There’s no special strategy behind the system because the EA is a scam. Checking trading results we’ve noticed that all huge profits were traded using Arbitrage software.
Real Account Trading Results
We’ve got a demo USD account on the plate. The EA traded on Range Markets using technical indicators with 1:300 leverage on the Metatrader 4 platform. The account has a verified track record. It was created on September 13, 2016. The deposit was set at $117207. Since then, the absolute gain has become +4553.59%. An average monthly gain was 7.68%. The maximum drawdown was high as well – 28.24%.
The robot closed 2072 deals with 83515 pips. An average win was 232.11 pips when an average loss was -217.45 pips. The win-rate was between 55% and 59%. An average trade length was one day. The Profit Factor was 3.00.
As we can see, most pips were gained on XAU/USD (83474 pips and $3492179). The rest symbols just have converted the Arbitrage scheme from a broker.
It traded mostly during European trading hours.
The less traded days were Monday (283 deals), Wednesday (416), and Friday (412).
The robot traded with medium risks to the account balance. There’s a 2.31% chance to lose 10% of the balance.
As we can see from the trading results sheet, Gold was traded with 200 Lot Sizes when others with 3-11 Lot Sizes.
The CentreForex’s EA was stopped, and now, the account is dead. RIP. These results have inspired no one. It’s not a big deal at all because it was a demo one.
The monthly subscription costs $250. It’s a scam price. Signals from MT4 cost $30-$40. More professional ones cost up to $150 monthly. Any of them costs $250 monthly.
The company said there are 2458 registered clients. As for that big community, there should be much feedback on the web.
There’s a page on Forex Peace Army with connected and stopped accounts.
The developers posted a fake comment that was restricted by the FPA forum policy.
CentreForex is a scam service that focuses on PAMM and Signal services. Both of them were related to trading results from the demo account.
The EA (software) has got profits, having performed an Arbitrage strategy that is illegal. It can work only for the master account because of latency.
Copy-trading arbitrage trades has never made anyone profitable. The EA was stopped over a week ago. So, this was the end.