BuySellSeriesEA was introduced by the short and useless presentation by the developers. It’s ridiculous how they don’t try to convince us that the system is good.
Detailed BuySellSeriesEA review
We did our best to finish the list of features for you. It’s time to figure out if the system fits our expectations.
- The robot works completely automatically on the terminal, allowing us to do nothing.
- The developers talk about the best possible return monthly with low risks.
- It focuses on opening orders only at the correct time.
- It takes several minutes to get our system ready to trade.
- Strong trends are a significant trigger for the system to open trades.
- It’s based on the patterns of candlesticks.
- The system is featured by a news filter.
- It trades on an everyday basis.
- We can control a risk with which we can work with.
- The developer provided us with viable support.
- We are allowed to start with $100 on the account.
BuySellSeriesEA strategy tests
The presentation didn’t include backtest reports. It set us on a rough spot because we don’t know if the system was tested well on the 99.90% quality data received from a broker. As well we don’t know what broker fits the best.
BuySellSeriesEA trading results
The advisor has been executing orders on a real USD account on the FBS broker automatically. The leverage was set at 1:500. The only platform is MT4. The account has a verified track record. So, the data shouldn’t be moderated. It was created on June 07, 2021, deposited at $273.42, and withdrawn once at $200. The absolute gain has become 193.07%. An average monthly gain is 48.20%. The maximum drawdown is 90.13%. It’s unhealthy to work with such deep risks.
There were 697 orders with 2400 pips traded. An average win is 7.89 pips when an average loss is -14.55 pips. The accuracy rate is 75% for longs and 83% for shorts. An average trade length is 9 hours 40 minutes. The profit factor is 2.16.
The advisor focuses on trading GBPUSD – 632 orders with $223.08.
It opens orders during all trading sessions.
The system trades during all days.
It works with medium risks to the balance.
The system places deep SL levels that are hard to recover if the deals are closed with losses.
The robot has closed two months in profits. We have to check results for half a year to be sure it’s a good solution.
The monthly subscription costs $200. The lifetime license for a single (?) real account costs $700. Both packages have in common an unlimited number of products, free support, and updates. Nothing was told about a refund policy.
There are no testimonials on Forex Peace Army and Trustpilot. We don’t know if the system works that well on people’s accounts.
BuySellSeriesEA is a dangerous trading solution because the developers mentioned low drawdowns but the account shows that there was a huge period of insanely deep drawdowns that could easily force the account to Stop Out.
The system costs much money - at least three times more than it should be. We can not suggest you use this advisor.