Bober Lannister is a trading advisor that could be found on the MQL5 market. The presentation includes information about strategy, risks, and currency pairs. So, let’s figure out what we’ve got.
Detailed Bober Lannister robot review
The presentation provides us with some useful information about the system performance, trading strategies, features, and various details. For your comfort, we united them in the list.
- The robot knows how to execute orders on a terminal automatically.
- The advisor can be used on MT5.
- There’s no risky strategies like Martingale on the board.
- We have risk management on the system.
- It places SL and TP levels to protect us from the market moves and high volatility.
- The system was tested properly.
- There’s an MT4 version too.
- The system is sold only through MQL5.
- The next price will be $1200.
- We should work with EURCHF, GBPUSD, EURNZD, CHFJPY, EURAUD, and many others.
- The system isn’t broker sensitive.
- It should work on the low spread and commission accounts.
- The leverage settings are 1:30, 1:100, or 1:500.
- GBPUSD is the best pair.
- There are various modes available.
- The minimum deposit is $100.
Bober Lannister strategy tests
The advisor was tested on two pairs only with 94% of the data quality. An initial deposit was $10,000. The total net profit was $1,916,908. The profit factor is 1.58 while the recovery factor was 13.20. There were 4953 deals traded with 62-68% of the accuracy.
Bober Lannister live trading results
The robot works on a real IC Markets account with 1:500 leverage. The maximum drawdown is 37.8%. The maximum deposit load is 29.2%. It provides 65.4% of the win rate. The advisor works for 43 weeks. An absolute growth is 103.54%.
An average trade frequency is 57 deals a week. The system trades with an average trade length of 7 hours.
We can see that November was closed with huge losses.
The robot works with a short Grid of orders.
The system has traded 2800 orders. The best trade is $9.04 when the worst trade is -$49.18. The win rate is 1.15 only. An average monthly growth is 10.69%. An annual forecast is 129.73%.
EURCAD is the most traded order with 931 deals.
We may note that there is a negative comment about the system.
We can purchase a copy of the robot for $499 only. There are no rental options available. We still can use the system for demo purposes.
We have only positive experience mentioned on the site.
The developer is from Russia and he has a 8871 rate. He also has over 8 years of trading experience. His products got a 5 star rating based on 34 reviews.
Bober Lannister is the advisor that has been working for several months. Alas, November 2021 was a month of huge losses. We don’t know if the system was updated after these events. So, we would like to wait for several months to see if the system can trade stable.