BigPoppa is a trading solution designed to make some profits on Forex. It was originally developed by the BenderFX company. The company lists several other products in their portfolio: Benderv2, Benderv4, and Shizuka. It’s hard to find intel about the developers and make sure whether they truly have relevant trading experience to design something viable.
Detailed BigPoppa robot review
For your comfort, we have united all pieces of itel about settings, details, and other info that has to help us with understanding if the system can be an option for real account trading.
- The advisor knows how to help us with automatic trading on our terminal. We are allowed to do no extra effort in addition.
- We can work on a demo or real to give the system a try.
- The devs have sold over 300 real account licenses.
- The system was released in 2021.
- It works on a strategy that is based on “Fibonacci retracements, Price Action with Money management.”
- We can expect it will work during high volatility periods.
- The balance has to start from $500.
- The monthly profit can be from 30% to 50%.
- We can work on the M15 and H1 time frames.
- There are over ten sets of numbers.
- It works well with another robot – Shizuka.
- The devs provide us with their Telegram to communicate quicker.
- “BigPoppa, combines the best of Benderv2 and Shizuka, fibo retracements, money management features, capital preservation and price action. We have put all together into this excellent EA and it’s proving to be more and more profitable.”
- We have Trailing Stop, Hedging Limit number of trades and Equity Stop features.
- “Price Action: We do not fully rely on the crossover, we also validate that this crossover has more than 75% of winning chances.”
- We can rely on backtesting before starting trading.
- “Each of the set files from our products were obtained using genetic algorithm techniques, which optimized the parameters to maximize profit factors while keeping a low drawdown.”
BigPoppa strategy tests
We have no backtest reports provided. It’s a solid disadvantage because we don’t know if the robot was tested properly before being released. It doesn’t allow us to know what results the system could achieve working with the real tick data.
BigPoppa trading results
The system worked on a demo USD account on FXTM automatically with 1:500 leverage receiving data from MT4. We have a verified track record, so the data should be trustworthy. The account was created on July 26, 2021, and deposited at $1,000. Since then, the absolute gain has become -99.88%. The monthly profit was -92.13%. The maximum drawdown was 99.92%.
There were 180 orders with -1498 pips executed. An average win is 18.55 pips when an average loss is -53.65 pips. An average trade length is two days. The profit factor is 0.43 only. Everything less than 1 is a scam.
It works only with EURJPY and EURUSD. It trades them equally by frequency.
The most traded session is the European one.
Monday with 25 orders is the less actively traded day.
The system has lost many orders with Martingale in a row after the huge period of 21-26 days of drawdowns.
The advisor has never traded predictably. It’s a scam.
We have a single line of the offer “Price: $149 USD.” We don’t know what the package includes and what we may rely on when we buy the robot. Is there a refund policy? We don’t know for sure.
We have no testimonials provided. It’s a huge con because we have no idea if the robot fits clients’ expectations. We don’t know what problems people meet using this robot.
BigPoppa is a robot that looks like a pure scam. We have no proof that it’s a stable and viable solution. The founded account showed that the robot had wasted the deposit quickly. The presentation doesn’t include testimonials from clients and the offer lacks a refund policy.
Compare leading trading systems on the market