AutoArb is an all-new “easy-to-use arbitrage system that’s snatches risk-free daily profits trading on MT4, MT5, Binary Options-based platforms.” The presentation sounds wordy, as usual. Please take a look at an AutoArb review.
Detailed Forex Robot Review
We know anything special about him. So, his name is Zoltan. He has over five years of trading experience on Forex. We’d like to see his profile on social networks or MQL5, but he didn’t provide it.
The list of AutoArb features looks the next:
- The software works automatically. We are allowed to open and close trades manually.
- There’s a stealth mode that allows hiding these software orders as manual traded deals.
- It’s important because if the broker spots arbitrage trading, it’ll be almost impossible to withdraw money.
- So, that’s why the developer didn’t mention this fact.
- It’s designed for ECN accounts.
- The system works with a clear understanding of where the market moves in the next second.
- The system is based on cycling data between brokers that allow executing orders with different speeds.
- The system can work with Forex, CFDs, Crypto, and other financial instruments. There’s no list of other financial instruments.
- It can be used on any number of real accounts.
- The software uses Forex Pairs, Stocks, Binary Options, Indexes, and CFD.
- Arbitrage trading lets trading with big Lot Sizes, but it’s still a risky decision because not all trades are profitable.
- We can never zero the account with this strategy.
- There’s an auto-clicking feature.
- The user interface is easy to understand and work with.
- Arbitrage trading allows placing orders on the broker side using the terminal protocol. It decreases execution time significantly.
AutoArb Strategy Tests
Arbitrage software is designed in a way where there are no backtest reports because it uses latency, not any types of common Forex strategies.
Real Account Trading Results
The presentation is featured by the video where the system trades with high Lot Sizes on a demo or real account. Leap FX has many accounts with arbitrage profits on it and verified by myfxbook. It’s not that hard to make these profits. The heroic part of arbitraging is to convince a broker to pay you earned money. Only withdrawing proof can convince us that the system hides these arbitrage deals as manual ones well.
We can see two packages with a lifetime membership. It should be a mistake. The first pack has to be a one-year subscription. So, the annual-subscription should cost $297. The lifetime membership has a $497 price. It’s “One Time Payment Never Pay Again.” Both packages include trading software, autoclose software as a bonus, free auto-updates, upgrades, welcome support, best recommendations (balance and risks), and a 30-day money-back guarantee. The price is ok only in the one case – if we can withdraw obtained profits.
To finish registration, we have to be registered on the site.
The LeapFX company has a profile on Forex Peace Army. It’s got twelve reviews with a 3.453 rate. This is a multi-products page. The last update was on January 21, 2021.
All the reviews aren’t relevant for the AutoArb product.
AutoArb is a brand-new arbitrage product among other arbitrage software hosted under a LeapFX roof.
The system is probably several months old and doesn’t have a big community of clients. Alas, there are many cons.
The developer didn’t reveal a myfxbook-verified account where these deals from the videos were traded. So, we mustn’t trust blindly - no proof of the profits and the success with withdrawing - no clients money.