Aura Pro is a trading solution that can automate Forex trading. It was designed by Stanislav Tomilov on September 28, 2021 and released on MQL5. The last update was on October 24, 2021 to the 1.1 version. The robot was demo downloaded 174 times.
Detailed Aura Pro robot review
Let’s talk about features, details, settings, and other useful information.
- Aura Pro is developed to perform automatic trading on our account.
- The system works based on a Grid of orders strategy.
- “In machine learning, hyperparameter optimization or tuning is the problem of choosing a set of optimal hyperparameters for a learning algorithm. A hyperparameter is a parameter whose value is used to control the learning process. By contrast, the values of other parameters (typically node weights) are learned.”
- How we have a $345 price for the last 3 copies of the system.
- “Every ten copies the price will increase by $100, the final price is $995.”
- The developer provides us with all required recommendations.
- The MT4 version can be purchased as well.
- It works with EURUSD, GBPUSD, EURGBP, EURCAD, USDCAD, EURCHF, and GBPCAD.
- The only time frame to trade is H1.
- The deposit requirements are $1000 for each cross pair.
- The leverage should be over 1:500.
- The system works with a Grid with Martingale.
- It isn’t sensitive to broker conditions.
- The advisor is easy to install.
- It was well optimized according to the backtest reports.
Aura Pro strategy tests
The system was tested on EURUSD and GBPUSD pairs on the 11 years of the tick data. The total net profit amounted to $165,100 and 92,593 pips were gained. The profit factor was 3.07 when the maximum drawdown was 11.96%. An average win rate was 78.94%. The profitable trade was $51.11.
Aura Pro trading results
The advisor works on a real $11,800 account on ForexChief with 1:400 leverage. The maximum drawdown is low, 1.1%. Maximum deposit load is 2.3%. The win rate is low, 62.6%. Absolute growth has amounted to 9.70%.
The average trade frequency is 18 orders weekly when an average holding time is 10 hours.
The system is going to close October in a profit as of September 2021.
Aura Pro uses conservative Martingale on Grids of several orders.
There were 147 deals closed. The best trade is $65.28 when the worst trade is -$17.19. It works with a sky-high recovery factor, 43.28. The profit factor is 3.88. It’s twice higher than it should be to look okay.
EURCAD is ahead in trading activities with 39 orders. Most of the profits were made in the buy direction.
The system is consistently warned for trading activities.
The robot is available for a medium price for $345 for a lifetime copy. There are no rental options provided. We can download the system for demo usage and backtest reports execution.
Stanislav Tomilov is a developer from Russia with a 9109 rate. There are 14 products and 17 signals in the portfolio. The products’ rate is 3.7 based on 107 reviews.
The presentation includes only two pieces of feedback. We can’t be sure that they are real and clients can trust them all the way.
Aura Pro is a trend and counter trend strategy-based robot that works on the real market. The system is featured by risky strategies like Grid and Martingale. It means it requires so much margin to survive.
Leave a Reply