Athena is an expert advisor that is a part of the EliteCurrenSea portfolio. There’s a claim that we can rely on an 8% to 25% monthly gain. The presentation has some explanations about how this can happen. Trading results show a smooth chart of the absolute gain.
Detailed Forex robot review
The developers decided to write an average presentation without any extras. At the same time, it lacks backtest reports. The rest we have systemized in the following list.
- The system would help us with opening and closing orders on our terminals automatically.
- We can expect to raise our weekly profitability to up to 25%.
- It works only through the MetaTrader 4 platform.
- The system can work with risks that we can bear.
- The package doesn’t include any hidden fees.
- It includes verified trading results to convince us that the system is good to go.
- The robot won’t have access to our funds.
- It works with medium drawdowns of 30%. The average ones are 20% or so.
- It’s rare for the system to lose a month.
- The advisor can use a Grid of orders strategy to make profits.
- The main strategies are based on Price Action and Swing Trading.
- It has to work on a VPS service for better performance.
- There’s welcome support provided.
- We have information provided about the developing team.
- Nenad Kerkez is an award winning co-founder of Elite CurrenSea. He is a regular contributor to Forex Factory, FXStreet, FXEmpire, Investing.com, as well public speaking events.
- Chris Svorcik is an award winning trader, analyst and a mastermind behind the Elite CurrenSea (ECS) since 2014.
Athena EA strategy tests
The developers decided not to provide us with relevant backtest reports. It’s a con because the system had to be tested before being released on the real market.
Athena EA trading results
The developers decided to create a real account and set the system to work on the IC Markets broker. The account is nominated in EUR. An advisor works on the common platform MT4 with standardized leverage of 1:500. The account has a verified track record. It was deployed on January 07, 2021, deposited at 21,669.95 EUR, and withdrawn at 33,656 EUR. Since then, the total gain has become 182.87%.
We may note that the system losses 2 pips on every order averagely because it closed 21,446 deals and lost 11,127.7 pips. The system traded 756.89 lots and paid 4,163 EUR commissions. The accuracy for longs is 69% and 73% for shorts. An average trade length is 5 hours 18 minutes. The profit factor is 1.65. It’s an average number.
The system trades Bitcoin (110 orders) and EURUSD mostly (21,319 orders).
The robot executes orders with dynamic Stop Loss and Take Profit levels.
So, we have the first 2.5 months closed for profits.
There are possibilities to buy or rent the system out. An annual rent will cost 799 EUR when the lifetime license costs 999 EUR. We have a sponsored rental option for 499 EUR as an extra. If we decide to pick a managed account service, we should share 25-35% of the profits. The profit share rate is over $400‒35%, $800‒30%, $5,000‒25%, $15,000‒20%. We have no refund policy applied.
The developers managed to create a page on Forex Peace Army. It’s a good sign because people can write reviews about their experience of using the system. We have 86 reviews written that formed a 4.499 rate. Alas, we have no trading accounts connected to the page.
There are many unsatisfied clients that couldn’t be profitable with the trading solution from this developer team. To rust them or not to trust is completely up to you.
Athena EA is an expert advisor that works on a real market making some monthly profits. The presentation has an average level of explanations about what we have to expect from the robot working on our account. The trading results showed that the system can work stable only because of using Martingale. It’s a risky way to work like that.
Compare leading trading systems on the market