Arya Pro is a trading advisor with an awkward presentation. It looks unprofessional and lacks much minimum-required information. The main claim is that it’s “the most comprehensive trading solution on the market.”
Arya Pro Robot Review
Let’s talk about this robot settings, details, and strategies:
- There are three strategies behind the system.
- Arya assistant optimizes your trades based on market conditions and risk parameters.
- It calculates Entry Points based on the market conditions.
- It can set pending orders to get in the deal as soon as the market reaches a proper level.
- We can enter the market at the current price in just one click.
- It can calculate Lots for each deal based on Stop Loss (?). It sounds weird.
- We can control our losses with the MaxLoss and ConsecutiveLoss features. If these limits are reached, ARYA Pro will stop trading in order to adhere to the money management criteria.
- We can define Take Profit levels before trades are set on the market.
- The system has several Take Profit features to fit our trading style.
- The same we have with Stop Losses.
- There are over ten trailing methods.
- We can place three Take Profit goals for cases when the market moves in the right direction.
- There’s a price filter to choose in what areas we want the robot to work.
- The time filter allows trading proper hours.
- There’s an OverWeekend filter to close deals preventing keeping them on the market over the weekend.
Arya Pro Strategy Tests
- We can use an ARYA FPP indicator to see key support and resistance levels plotted on your charts.
- It can read the current market trend with the HMA indicator. Green shows an upwards trend, and red shows a downwards trend.
- An ARYA Convergence indicator analyzes the market trend on each unit of time.
- There are no mentions of symbols and time frames.
Arya Pro Trading Results
The developers provide no backtest reports or trading results. The presentation is just wording. We googled this system and found this account on Myfxbook. It was a real EUR account on XTB. It worked with 1:100 leverage on the Metatrader 4 platform. The account had both verified: track record and trading privileges.
The system closed 711 deals with 292,656 pips. An average win was 1886 pips when an average loss was -1831 pips. The win rates were low. The accuracy rate for Longs was 62% when for Shorts it was 50%. An average trade length was one day. The Profit Factor was 1.31.
It was a solid con that the system didn’t focus on a single or several symbols.
It opened trades only during the European and American trading sessions.
Wednesday (179 deals) was the most traded day.
The advisor run the chart with medium risks to the balance.
As we could see, the system caould easily lose several deals in a row.
The last month of trading activities was January 2021. The previous trading results were horrible and unpredictable.
For free, we have something unclear and courses. The paid pack costs $199 monthly for 12 months. The pack includes an Arya Pro license and unlimited updates. Also, we have monthly coaching and traders league access. The Arya Pro+ pack costs $299 monthly for 12 months. It includes “accounts over 100,000 EUR.” The offer is a scam. Nothing can cost this money.
There’s a 14-day money-back guarantee.
We have no idea about how quick the support is because there’s no feedback provided about this.
The Arya Pro system looks like a scam. The reason is that there are no well-written presentations, backtest reports, or trading results provided.
The site doesn’t include information that would help us to make a wise decision. The offer is out of place. It’s impossible to pay $199 or $299 for “nothing.”
Compare leading trading systems on the market