Advanced Fibo Levels is a trading solution that was released on MQL5. The presentation doesn’t include plenty of information about the robot. Without detailed product explanations it is difficult to understand if the system fits our expectations. Nevertheless, we have analyzed this EA and its trading performance to help you decide if it is what you are searching for.
Detailed Advanced Fibo Levels robot review
The dev shared some setting details and other information on the product page.
- The system can help us with automatic trading on our terminals.
- The current price is $49.
- An average offer costs $149.
- Anyway, the final price will increase to $249.
- There’s a “Fibonacci system that is designed to trade for the most popular Fibonacci strategy that’s completely automated.”
- The advisor was tested on the past tick data to be sure that we are safe with this advisor under real market conditions.
- MT4 and MT5 versions are available.
- It works with Advanced Fibo Levels Indicator to spot entry points.
- The system protects trades with TP and SL levels.
- We can customize many parameters.
- It should be used with EURUSD and GBPUSD.
- We can work on the M15 time frame.
- The data period should be picked from 2019.
- We are allowed to use it with any broker.
- The recommended deposit is $3,000.
- It handles spreads and slippages well.
Advanced Fibo Levels strategy tests
The presentation is delivered without backtest reports. Without this info, we can not know what we have to expect from the system and what trading results it achieved in the past.
Advanced Fibo Levels live trading results
There’s a screenshot of the past trading results that was removed by the devs from listing.
The system was reset on an all-new account on Weltrade. The leverage is 1:1000 with 0.2% of the maximum drawdowns.
The maximum deposit load is 0.1%. It is live for one week only. An initial deposit was $1,000.
We have a trade frequency at 2 deals weekly. An average trade length is four hours.
December 2021 is the first month traded.
Advanced Fibo Levels closed one deal. The best trade is $1.60. An average monthly growth is 0.16%. The system works based on algorithmic trading only.
The first order was closed on EURUSD.
We can purchase the system with a discounted price of $49 instead of $149. There’s no rental options available. We can download the robot for demo usage.
Ho Tuan Thang is a developer from Vietnam with a 2333 rate. The products have a 5 rating based on 54 reviews. The portfolio includes 6 products and no signals mentioned.
Advanced Fibo Levels is a robot that helps everyone to be profitable on the market. After running it on a demo account, the devs deployed it on a real account. We have to wait for several months or so for viable trading results.