3Commas promises winning results even in a market showing a downward trend. The crypto platform allows you to set your strategy and its automation will take care of the rest. As per the company, the bots are designed to boost your profit margins in every order you place. They are designed to minimize the average cost of acquisition.
First 3Commas quick summary
|Numerous user-beneficial features||Inadequate info on security measures|
|Vendor transparency||No verified proof of performance|
|Ease of Investment:||2/5|
What is 3Commas?
For crypto investors looking to profit from trading their assets, this platform provides various benefits via its smart terminals that boast the ultimate features. You can customize the settings beforehand using the specific triggers you choose. The bots of the platform handle the rest.
How does 3Commas generate profits?
Since crypto markets function 24/7, it is important for crypto users to be on alert always. The bots of this platform take care of your trading efficiently. They are designed to work under any market condition.
Important features that according to the company ensures you boost your profits are:
- The rebalancer feature allows you to make portfolios of any coin and rebalance the account quickly.
- The dashboard feature allows you to include many accounts and track the portfolio and the daily income and loss you make.
- You can use the paper trading tool to test the various strategies without risking your capital.
- The bots can make more profits with unprecedented market movement using the smart cover feature.
- You can use the options bots function–a set of automated strategies to trade options on an exchange.
- You can copy strategies of other traders by subscribing to their signals.
- With the help of mobile app you can track your account stats, launch bots, and execute trades efficiently on the move.
Safety and security
The company supports exchanges using API keys only. It does not handle funds of users. This ensures your funds are safe and cannot be accessed by the company. Further, the vendor encourages 2-factor authentication for protecting user data. We could not find further info on the security measures used by the company.
How 3Commas pricing works
A pricing plan that includes an annual and monthly payment method is present. There are no commission fees or other hidden rates. The pricing includes a free package, a starter plan ($14.5 per month), and a Pro plan ($49.5 per month) with an annual payment feature. The features common to all plans are 18 supported exchanges, free access to the mobile apps, manage all accounts from a single portfolio, over 20 trading features, and a multi-level referral program.
The company supports 18 main exchanges of which 16 are listed here:
- Coinbase Pro
How long has 3Commas been in business?
The company was founded by three individuals looking to provide an easy platform for crypto users. It was launched in 2017 and has its headquarters in Estonia and a representative office in Canada. Location addresses of the offices are present on the official site.
How to get started with 3Commas?
Using the services of this company requires you to follow the steps below:
- Register for one of the packages available
- On setting up an account, you get access to features like the terminal and smart trade
- You can control your positions and create entries and exits at the same time, set up TP, SL, and trailing stops to ensure profitable results
- You can use one of the reliable bots and preset strategies to ensure better results
For support, the company offers an FAQ section, a knowledge base, contact address, and emails for support, legal issues, payment info, and affiliates. An online contact form is also present for support. The official site supports over 10 languages including English, French, Korean, Chinese, and others.
3Commas offers a strategy copying feature, presence of a varied range of bots, and other tools present to ensure transactions you make are clear, transparent, and efficient. The mobile app and varied support options are other factors that tip the scales in favor of this platform.
However, there is not much info present on the security measures used which can worry users. Further, we find the lack of performance proof restricts a full evaluation of the system.