Lucky Gold Scalper is a trading advisor that was 777 times activated and 920 downloaded for demo purposes like backtesting, checking its parameters, and so on. It was published on March 12, 2021, by Nguyen Hang. The last version is 5.0. It was updated on May 7, 2021.
Detailed Lucky Gold Scalper Review
The presentation is a half-page short and doesn’t bring the minimum amount of required information to us:
- Lucky Gold Scalper can execute deals fully automatically.
- It executes a scalping strategy.
- The main symbol to work with is XAU/USD.
- The support strategy is Price Action.
- We can use it in any time frame we want.
- We have to use the robot with default settings if we lack experience.
- The system requires a low-latency VPS service (less than 20 ms).
- The robot can close deals with little losses without waiting until they reach Stop Loss levels.
- The minimum balance requirements are $2000.
- The optimal balance requirements are $3000.
- Also, the robot requires an ECN or Raw Spread account for trading Hedging.
- We are not allowed to use this EA with other advisors on the same account.
- We can’t withdraw or deposit funds if the robot is working.
- We can’t perform a backtest when the EA is working on the terminal.
- We have to use EA with a broker with 2 decimal places for the Gold price.
Lucky Gold Scalper Strategy Tests
There’s a Gold backtest on the M5 time frame. The period united data from 2020.01.02 to 2021.02.23. The modeling quality was 90.00% with 15 pips spreads. An initial deposit was $1,000. The total net profit has amounted to $809,828,801. The Profit Factor was 1.99. The maximal drawdown was 0.96% ($5,870,075). The system has closed 217,821 deals. The win rate was 86.09% for Shorts and 88.25% for Longs.
Lucky Gold Scalper Trading Results
We’ve got only a demo USD account on TickMill. The leverage is 1:500. The maximum drawdown is 18%. The maximum deposit load is 7.6%. The trading activity is 76.1%. The accuracy rate is 93.6%. The robot has been trading for 15 weeks. The signals are free to use. An initial deposit was set at $3017.14. The growth is 159.79%. The Profit has amounted to $4,822.52.
The robot has traded 68.27% of the days (71). An average trade frequency is 457 trades weekly. An average holding time is 46 minutes.
As we can see, monthly profits have decreased significantly.
The system can trade with significant drawdowns.
The robot has traded 7832 deals. The best trade was $39.81 when the worst trade was -$279.66. The Gross Profit is $22,735 when the Gross Loss is -$17,914. The maximum win streak is 182 deals ($427.46). The Recovery Factor is 8.10. The Profit Factor is low – 1.27. An average profit is $3.10 when an average loss is $35.61. An average monthly gain is 6.10%. The annual forecast is 74.05%.
The robot trades both directions equally.
The $357 price will be increased to $399 as soon as the last copy is sold.
However, the current price is already $399 for a copy of Lucky Gold Scalper. There are three subscription options. The three-month subscription plan costs $197. The six-month subscription plan costs $257 (35% save). The annual subscription plan costs $297 (63% save). There’s a demo download option for checking the system on the terminal.
The advisor has an endless wall of negative feedback from those who really purchased it.
Lucky Gold Scalper is an advisor that works on the demo account trading Gold and performing a scalping strategy.
The system requires much to invest. We should have $2000 or even $3000 on the account. We also need an ECN account and VPS service to be good. Anyway, there is a huge number of negative testimonials provided by real clients.
Compare leading trading systems on the market